OT: getting to know the people behind the posts

hnf2k

broomer is your dog chewing on a rawhide? those are very bad for dogs. exceptionally high in salt and other things which will cause your dog to drink a lot more and will end up causing problems later on. like crystals in his urine and things like that. you might wanna wean him off of those at an early age.

hairtrigger

Magic---- what kind of lighting do you have on that tank? How old is the clam... what kind is it?
Looks great, I was just curious about adding one to my tank. But, I don't have halides anymore.

magic

dusters, Thanks man, I tried real hard, and got a littel impatient, but it all paid off,I have a 36gl to but wanted to try a smaller one, I think I will do a 5gl next:)

magic

I really don't know how old he is, I got him about 30days back, as for the light its a compact fluorescent, 55 watts, coralife 50/50 blue and white. the watts are a bit much for the 10gl but evey thing is growing like wild fire.

hairtrigger

Wow, that's good to know. He is really doing well under the PC's. I might give one a try. Your shrooms will probably start spreading on their own pretty fast with that kind of lighting. Nice. :cool: