OT: getting to know the people behind the posts

jarre

Now wait a minute. What's this we can't laugh???? And weird, what's weird is you commenting on his bedsheets!!! j/k ROTF

This is my wife and I in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. My name is Ken and we live in Lubbock, TX. We are both almost finished with Graduate School and both work full time. Kim and I are 26. My AIM is Jingo Jammer. Thansk for posting the thread. Great idea! Getting to know each other is always great!

ags

Blondenaso, yeah I went to undergrad at UF and finished law school there (started in Texas). My roommate's name is Ted Panagiotopoulos (say that fast 3 times). I know his family is pretty active in Clearwater and he is big into the Greek basketball tournament they have down there. Small world if you happen to know him.

Broomer, hate to say it, but that's a pretty scary pic :D j/k And ryebread, are your eyes really blue? Or are those contacts? If you have real blue eyes, I hate you, mine are muddy green and brown, otherwise known as hazel. When I get it, I'll post a better pic of me.

blondenaso1

Ags, you must be kidding me. Of course I know Ted. I played soccer with him last semester and now he is back home studying for the bar.....which means I haven't talked to him in a while, but I did see him last weekend when I went back home. I am going to his cousins wedding in 2 weeks. Small World!! Whats your name so I can tell him I know you LOL
danrw84, your girlfriend is HOT!!
This is a really great thread. The funny thing is is that I think most of everyones personalities on the board fit their pic, or is it just me?? I hope people keep posting pics.

pstanley- I'm in Lorain County which is about half way (I think) between Sammy and Broomer. We're roughly 35 miles west of Cleveland.

ags

Blondenaso,
you could tell him Ags said hey and he would know but my real name is Brian Agliano. Haven't heard from Ted in a while but studying for the bar will do that. Glad I got mine out of the way. Really small world man. That is funny about the soccer he told me he started playing after I graduated.

hnf2k

i wish i had a digital camera...jumpfrog, you remind me of steve irwin. anybody ever tell you that?