OT: getting to know the people behind the posts

galina

LMAO. Thanks guys... hahaha.
Clearwater FL? I was just considering going there in December for some concert to see Our Lady Peace, Blindside, Earshot and a bunch of other people... hehe, maybe I'll go.
Anyways, thanks for those, umm.. really surprising comments. =)
Galina

blondenaso1

RyeBread how the heck did you manage to stretch your nipples to 8ga? It hurt going from 14 to 12. Yours must be deep like mine for you to have been able to get that big.

blondenaso1

Galina, is the concert going to be at the theatre at the Harborview center by Clearwater beach?? We have to hook up there if you are interested. Also, Dave Mathews is playing in Tampa on December 10. I am definatley making it home for that. It is going to be an awsome concert.

blondenaso1

Well I just felt jealous that everyone got to show their tattoos and I felt left out :( I guess we can skip the body piercings though LOL....I didn't realize it was so risque.

snowbear

Aye, Kemosabe, me go to town, get sherriff, you save girl!
Whooeee, what a hoot!! This thread got hilarious!
Any suggestions for a tattoo? I broke my leg last year and ended up with a zipper scar from my ankle 1/2 way to my knee from the repair. It's on the outside of my leg and I was thinking a cool tat to cover it?
The

[hr]
expansion stuff sounds PAINFUL!!!! :eek: A guy at work told me how he passed out when he had his done and his wife still gives him a hard time for being a so-called tough guy PJ (para-rescue military type) :rolleyes:

benj420

That's right. A DIY Project (actually 4). Well OK, not the tattoo. It was hard enough to take a picture of it (right shoulder blade). Alas, the piercings were done by yours truly. I don't know if that qualifies me as a tough guy or not. (for not passing out)

Tonto (Snowbear),
For your leg, have a good tattoo artist take a look at in to make sure they can cover it. Some scars can't be covered very effectively, and some colors won't look even if they are partly on and partly off. Also, expect a decent amount of pain. The lower leg usually isn't too bad, but with a scar there, you never know.
How do you find a good artist? Ask everyone you know that have tattoos where they went and if they were happy. Also do some research on the net for what to look/ask for in sterilization. Steer clear of any place that doesn't fully impress you with their talent and cleanliness/sterilization.
As far as designs, that's something that is really up to you. Just make sure that whatever you pick, it means something special to you that maybe doesn't make sense or mean quite the same thing to others. That's what makes them mysterious and cool.
Any piercings? or at least any you care to tell us about?? ;)
Galina,
Forget the stalking and go to bed young lady!!

blondenaso1

Coachmen park is where I was talking about Galina. It is right by Clearwater Beach. I usually go with my friends to concerts there. We all pile on someones boat and roll right up to where the stage is. Concerts there are always fun.

holliek

I'm amazed to say that I share this board with a bunch of beautiful people!!! You guys are all so cute :)
Here's me and my husband at our wedding a year ago.. only pic I could find

jonthefb

oh man holliek , i thought that your hubby wore his hair like alfalfa during the wedding. on your wedding pic above, that pointy thing that comes outta the top of his head makes him kinda look like alfalfa from the littel rascals. was kinda worried but thought hey thats cool, you know everyone likes to do their own thing, then i saw the other pic and was relieved!
:D ;) :D
good luck
jon