Other Hobby Pics???

mkengr45

im just starting to get a little smoke here. In about half of a second their will be more smoke than a Cheech and Chong movie.

clown-lover

I like to draw....had no idea that i could do more than stick figures until i tried....and it came out better than i thought it would....
Here's my little cousin....one of my first....I've gotten better since...

the claw

Someone asked me what my most expensive hobby was. I said BLONDES! My wife, my ex-wife, and my three girls.
(ex-wife not pictured)

tangman99

Originally posted by The Claw
Someone asked me what my most expensive hobby was. I said BLONDES! My wife, my ex-wife, and my three girls.
(ex-wife not pictured)

What a beautiful family. You have truely been blessed, even with the ex-wife. I have one also and they keep life interesting.

chinnyr

Originally posted by NaCL-Man
chinnyr... that pic was kinda garbled.... what is that a Kona? Looks like a Kona from the paint scheme... could be Giant too... but whatever it is it is full suspension. How do you like that?
I've always been a hard-tail fan but of course that is only because I'm a climber and can't stand the loss of power that has always been associated with soft-tails. Oh, and I'm a roadie at heart.
I did do the 24 hours of Snowshoe though! :) that was awesome.
Cheers! Keep riding!!

It's a Giant...2000 xtc Ds1.I need the fullie because I have a bum back.I missed out on the 24hrs this year because of work.I am going to go next year.What do you ride?What was your team called in the 24hrs?I rode the Masanutten course the week before the hoo-ha race and it was loaded with climbs and rocks.

overanalyzer

Originally posted by The Claw
(ex-wife not pictured)

Glad to see I am not the only one with a female/blonde dominanted household. Mine are also all left handed .... a wife and 2 daughters!!

tangman99

Originally posted by overanalyzer
Glad to see I am not the only one with a female/blonde dominanted household. Mine are also all left handed .... a wife and 2 daughters!!

Hey Guys,
A little tip for you guys that are outnumbered in your home. My best friend has 5 kids, all girls aged 17,15,14,12,10. He lives in a home with 2 bathrooms. You know where I'm going with by now. He could never get in a bathroom in the morning to get ready for work so he after a year he finally came up with an easy solution. He took all the mirrors out of one bathroom. No one else will use it now.

fishman830

dont got a picture but i have a SPyder Imagine w/ e bolt.. AH paintball the best sport/hobby/game/thing you play