Our 29 Biocube and story

fcatch76

Actually, they are coming from Dennis210 of these boards. I'm still waiting as his shipping is a bit slow, and I mean he hasn't shipped yet.

nissan577

you should. i just check out Dennis210 and he has pretty nice frags. but to expensive. what you pay for one frag i got 4 of them lol
hahahaha

nissan577

well yea i order Mean Greens SMALL POLYPS, Med Kenya Tree, PEs. cant wait to get them. will take pic when i get them

fcatch76

why didn't anyone else see the aiptasia on the derasa clam?? J/K, anyway it is gone. This is my second aip and so far so good. I am using the boiling water method. My first one I was able to remove the rock, this one came with either my new stylophora of the few pieces of rock I moved from my fuge to DT.
Since I could not pull the clam out, I took a small baster, really small. Filled it up and came in right before I touched the aip. Then fire!!
, careful aiming and everyone else is ok..

fcatch76

My latest dilemna is, bird's nest or kenya tree (thx Nissan..
). I was set on the nest but after seeing the kenya that Nissan is buying from I think Reefkprz, I can't make up my mind..

I have a rock that is right at the top of the tank, was hoping to drill out for a frag plug but need something that wants lots of light...any ideas?? Pics would help too..

nissan577

well the Kenya I'm buying from is from rebel. And he said it drops lots of babies. So if it does I'll be glad to send you one for free. Maybe 2 depends how many I have. I really can't wait. I hope I get it Friday.

fcatch76

Originally Posted by nissan577
http:///forum/post/2766295
well the Kenya I'm buying from is from rebel. And he said it drops lots of babies. So if it does I'll be glad to send you one for free. Maybe 2 depends how many I have. I really can't wait. I hope I get it Friday.
that would be awesome...I'll throw you something when the time comes