Our 29 Biocube and story

fcatch76

Well, thanks to Dennis210, I will be adding a pink birdnests to the tank.
I rearranged the tank (aquascaped) and will post some pics soon. This weekend will see the addition of a sump system under the cabinet. After some pondering, we came up with an easier solution than ugly looking PVC. Will try to get a 12 gallon tank so the actual water volume added will be ten gallons. More water = more stabile environment

fcatch76

Originally Posted by nissan577
http:///forum/post/2767783
then what are you gonna do with the CPR? are you gonna sell it? if you are i will be glad to buy it
I would in a second for you!! I'm going to keep it because of the protein skimmer and the addt'l water volume. Also, the wife would flip if I sold it after the mods that had to be done to the hood to install the CPR.

fcatch76

exciting news.... we may buy the JBJ 12 gallon nano. I will pipe this into our BC29 as a sump, and when the child comes, relocate the 12 gallon into his/her room and then replace the sump for the bc29.
we figured this way we could have a tank already set up and not have to cycle....what a lucky kid, not even born yet and already a SW keeper..

fcatch76

received my Eagle Eyes and bonus RDE zoas today from Dennis210, along with the Bird's Nest. A great guy, made my second transaction on SWF.com a great one..
All zoas opened immediately after acclimating, good stuff!

fcatch76

anyone have any idea what is to the right of my Eagle Eyes. It came on the LR and I had it for months, getting bigger too!

rebelprettyboy

Great pick up on the biocube. I need a new one as well. Someone is selling one for 100 2 hours away from me, but im to broke!

fcatch76

In the last set of pics, look to the right of the Eagle Eye Zoas.. It is a coral?? attached to the rock. Looks maroon in color, is hard skeleton and opens with clear polyps.
I'll take a pic tomorrow when I get home from work.