Our Future?

ajwiggz

This looks like a really good thread but I don't have the time to read it all so I'm just going to say what I'm thinking.
People that call it globle warming have the wrong term. It's globle climate change. The world in a whole will not get warm. Some places will have an increase in temp while others will have a decrease.
Alot of people invision the movie water world when they hear about the icecaps melting. While the earth is known as the blue plant because of its water there isn't enough water to cause all of the land masses to be submeraged. The discovery channel has a good program about Noahs ark and how even if it did rain 40 days and 40 nights that there wouldn't be enough water on
Earth to cause the flood that its said to have been.
Humans are NOT the cause of globle climate change. Like others have said its happened many times in the past in Earths history and we are due for one along with many other nateral events that can cause devistation. With that said humans ARE having an impacted on how fast the climate is changing.
I enjoy these threads they are fun to read and to hear what others think! :joy:

jovial

Originally Posted by ajwiggz
This looks like a really good thread but I don't have the time to read it all so I'm just going to say what I'm thinking.
People that call it globle warming have the wrong term. It's globle climate change. The world in a whole will not get warm. Some places will have an increase in temp while others will have a decrease.
Alot of people invision the movie water world when they hear about the icecaps melting. While the earth is known as the blue plant because of its water there isn't enough water to cause all of the land masses to be submeraged. The discovery channel has a good program about Noahs ark and how even if it did rain 40 days and 40 nights that there wouldn't be enough water on
Earth to cause the flood that its said to have been.
Humans are NOT the cause of globle climate change. Like others have said its happened many times in the past in Earths history and we are due for one along with many other nateral events that can cause devistation. With that said humans ARE having an impacted on how fast the climate is changing.
I enjoy these threads they are fun to read and to hear what others think! :joy:
Exactly!

jerthunter

I know someone mentioned polar bears, so cute and cuddly... I don't think these pictures have much relevance but hey, I like posting pictures....
Discuss...

sign guy

Originally Posted by garnet13aj
I'm still waiting to hear some sources (books, articles, documentaries etc) from those who think we can't affect our climate. So far I haven't read anything legit, that doesn't mean it's not out there, I just haven't read it. If you want me (a professed tree hugger) to shut up about human induced global warming give me something convincing to read/watch.
back at ya. do you have one shred of evidance that man has created global warming? as I stated in my first post the avrege volcano emits more green house gasses that all of man kind. I learnd that in school but can remember where. so the questian is what makes you think the earth cant help its self. look at our hobby if trates rise in our tank chato grows faster. just one of many ways the earth fixes its self