Out with the Hayabusa

salt life

Originally Posted by DragonZim
http:///forum/post/3117113
If he was going that fast on a busy road with shopping centers he deserved what he got.
I couldn't agree more.
what bike would ya'll recommend for a beginner rider?
I like the GSX-R1000 or the NINJA 250R
any other recomendations?

crypt keeper

Most men have an ego to protect and that ego normally gets them killed because they go out and buy a bike that is too fast for them and they die because they didnt wanna look "stupid" in front of their homeys.
Look up the suzuki gladius or honestly harley davidson sporster line. They are awesome bikes. You have the tats and you are skinny.
Look at the 883 N its a sweet bike

salt life

Originally Posted by crypt keeper
http:///forum/post/3117754
Most men have an ego to protect and that ego normally gets them killed because they go out and buy a bike that is too fast for them and they die because they didnt wanna look "stupid" in front of their homeys.
Look up the suzuki gladius or honestly harley davidson sporster line. They are awesome bikes. You have the tats and you are skinny.
Look at the 883 N its a sweet bike
ohh i gotchya. damn, that 883 N is a very nice bike, the gladius isn't really my style.

todj2002

vortex sprocket +3, m3 in the rear, 905 cage, yoshi slip on. this is my new bike i got last august. looped out in second gear wheelie on old bike last july and broke engine case, and lots of my body parts. wasnt wearing my gear. its getting fixed shortly to b streetfighter.

T

tizzo

Hey I AM a girl and I out grew my 250 fast, lol.
It was my "lay down" bike. Once I got the first lay down outa the way, I went out and got a 600. Then when the throttle fell asleep, I went out and got a 750. I never could out do that bike though. Don't get me wrong, I could "handle" the liters and even the hubby's zx14, but I could never get them anywhere near their potential, I tried with the 750, but it continued to kick my butt! Lol!

tangman99

I don't know many people who can come close to the potential of a liter bike except professional racers. I just prefer the liter bikes for street for the lower torque band and I don't have to ride around at high RPMs to stay in the power band. I would have much rather had a 600 for a track bike but ended up with my liter bike.
Salt, what type of bike do you like? Sportbike, Tourer, Sport Tourer, Cruiser, Dual Sport? You looking for a commuter for short sprints or something to take long rides on over the weekend? Lot's of bikes out there and Crypt is absolutely right that you want something manageable for your first bike.

salt life

Originally Posted by TangMan99
http:///forum/post/3117912
Salt, what type of bike do you like? Sportbike, Tourer, Sport Tourer, Cruiser, Dual Sport? You looking for a commuter for short sprints or something to take long rides on over the weekend? Lot's of bikes out there and Crypt is absolutely right that you want something manageable for your first bike.
I like the sportbikes the best, the green ninja posted above is exactly what i like. i want it for both i guess, and just to have a bike to cruise around on.

todj2002

Originally Posted by Salt Life
http:///forum/post/3118084
I like the sportbikes the best, the green ninja posted above is exactly what i like. i want it for both i guess, and just to have a bike to cruise around on.
thats right,TEAM GREEN!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT

crypt keeper

Kawasaki has come along way. I had the 04 zx-10 that changed the game.
The issue with a 600 is they arent forgiving. If you make a mistake as a rookie rider you will pay dearly. They are light nimble and very fast. Most people say they arent fast because they arent riding them hard enough.
I started out on a older honda. It was a 86 or 87 little 500 inline 4. Then upgraded after a few years to a katana. Then a gsxr 600 srad. Then a 750 srad. Then a 02 r1 then a 04 zx-10 then an 04 r1 then a 07 gsxr 1000 now the busa. I started riding when i was 16. It took me about 7 years before I bought my liter bike.