Parting out in San Diego!

D

dholmblad

Rics, yellow and blue tank depending on the size?
Shipped to 22124 can pay through pp or mo.

albrosm

do you still have the yellow tank and the tomato clown and i want about 15lb of lr. how much to ship to 45612

shawn100

In an attempt to organize the list, here is what I have so far-
If you have a "wants to buy" by your name that means you've stated that you want to buy , the number indicates your priority based on meeting the criteria (pick up ability and first contact)
If you have interested by your name that means these items are still free game to anyone that wants to buy.
Hopefully this helps organize things a little better, sorry if it doesn't make sense and if it doesn't I will clarify the best as possible. The people that have priority and wants to buy I will contact you privately to arrange things.
Dvincent-Spotted Mandarin, all hermit crabs and snails. (1.Wants to buy)
MPLS- Iwaki Pump (Interested)
SMoney-Large Brittle star, Fire Shrimp, Mushrooms, green Ricordia (1.wants to buy) SMoney, I would have to sell the Corals to MBrands(below) if he can pick up and still wants to buy, if he doesn't then you will have priority.
Tankfinder- All the lighting (1. wants to buy) Tank, I would have to sell to MBrands (below) If he can pick up and still wants to buy, if he doesn't then you will have priority.
Dholmblad- Blue and Yellow Tang (Interested)
Alsbrosm- Yellow Tang, Clown, 15lbs of Rock (Interested)
MBrands- Lighting, Sump, Most corals (2.Wants to buy) M, If you can pick up and want to pay price I will change your priority on Lighting and whatever corals you would like, this is because you contacted me first(in the other thread, and you could pick up) if not I will give pri to the others.
Flame- Maxijets and Rio (Interested)
Slipknot- Maxijets (2. wants to buy) Slip, priority may change once Flame gets back to me. He has yet to respond after I told him I still have them available.
I hope everyone understands my take on all of this!

smoney

shawn100 said:
SMoney-Large Brittle star, Fire Shrimp, Mushrooms, green Ricordia (1.wants to buy) SMoney, I would have to sell the Corals to MBrands(below) if he can pick up and still wants to buy, if he doesn't then you will have priority.
QUOTE]
Hey I can't find your email address on this page at all, email me at smoneyspad@aol.com and we can arrange a pick up. I totally understand that MBrands has the dibs on the corals, he got it first.

albrosm

wtb the yellow tang and the clown fish and 15 lb of lr what will shipping be to 45612 and how much for all

shawn100

Slipknot- Yes I will take paypal
Albrosm- $61 for goods and I looked up both UPS and Fedex....Next day for UPS 98.00, next day Fedex is $93. I entered 16lbs for weight. Let me know what you think. I think this is high but then again I've never shipped anything next day with this kind of weight.
Mbrands-where are you? Please respond so I know whether I should arrange something with SMoney as far as the corals go!

shawn100

Carshark- Yes I did! I guess it seemed to be more befitting for my objective! Fans are yours, I also have a brand new out of the box fan that I paid $25 for (Radio Shack, Model # 273-0241) , this was for back up. I'll sell it for $15 if you're interested.

carshark

Originally Posted by shawn100
Carshark- Yes I did! I guess it seemed to be more befitting for my objective! Fans are yours, I also have a brand new out of the box fan that I paid $25 for (Radio Shack, Model # 273-0241) , this was for back up. I'll sell it for $15 if you're interested.

you said the fans are 5in.? are they ice cap fans? etc what kind are they??? do you have paypal?

carshark

i assume they were effective.. are they plug and play? no special wiring etc.. sounds good to me otherwise....

shawn100

Carshark- they are very effective but to be honest with you I have nothing to compare them too, but they do work great for what they are. I have them wired to a power cord, connected with wire nuts...nothing fancy, but secure. I would send them wired, so yes they would be plug and play, as for the spare that one you would have to wire.
Al- It does seem high, I just checked on fedex and for a 2lb package it would be $40. Fedex and UPS . com have rate calculators(very user friendly) if you would like to play around with some numbers yourself.

mpls man

shawn100, did you happen to get a pic of the pump? what are the inlit and outlit sizes on the pump also,
thanks.

shawn100

Everybody- just to reiterate I need to sell the livestock before I can actually start selling some of the equipment this livestock depends on! So please take this into consideration. It seems that it will only take a week or two before this happens so if you want to buy the equipment I will hold it for everyone that has called on it first.
Slipknot-Flame has not responded, do you still want them considering you might have to wait for a week or two?
MPLS-Here is a pic of the pump...sorry it's taken so long!