Parting out in San Diego!

shawn100

Slipknot-They're yours. I will hold them for you.
Come on everybody!....I wanna see some offers roll in on this stuff, if you think my prices are high, please say so....It doesn't hurt to ask!

wsun083

I'm looking for a complete set up. If you're interested in selling the equipment, including the tank w/ canopy and sump and lighting etc. to one person, let me know. Please email me pics of the entire setup, including the stand and canopy. My email is iluvrice@ucla.edu

sd_angler

Can I get dibs after the two people ahead of me, I live in the area and im able to pick them up, the Meta Halides. Could you post some pics?

shawn100

Slipknot- I have the blue and yellow tang, clown, and all corals except for the Ricordias. I've sold all crabs and snails, brittle star, fire shrimp and mandarin.
Wsun-I have the lighting package already sold but have the tank, canopy, stand, and sump, still available, so if you're interested in these items, let me now and I'll send pics.
SDangler-Yes you can, I'll get pics soon. How close are you to Carlsbad?

mpls man

Shawn100, re: the Iwaki MD40 PUMP, would you take $70.00 i'll pay the S&H?....I'll send you pay pal sap.
Dwight

shawn100

Originally Posted by MPLS MAN
Shawn100, re: the Iwaki MD40 PUMP, would you take $70.00 i'll pay the S&H?....I'll send you pay pal sap.
Dwight
Sure, that's fine. Are you fine with waiting a week or two so I can sell my livestock? If you are, then I will put the pump on hold for you. Let me know!

anita

Interested in the all the equipment or just tank, stand & canopy. I live in southern OC, so we could probably pick it up. Do you have live rock? I could probably pay $500-$600 for tank stand & canopy...I can't take the fish though.
Anita
anita_narayana@hotmail.com

tankfinder

:help: Hey i was just wondering where I stand with the lights because im really intersted as you know... so just let me know... greatly appericated... and I can pick up asap once all live stock is sold. thanks. cole

shawn100

Originally Posted by TANKFINDER
:help: Hey i was just wondering where I stand with the lights because im really intersted as you know... so just let me know... greatly appericated... and I can pick up asap once all live stock is sold. thanks. cole

Lighting is yours, I'll keep you informed as to the status of my livestock, I have some being picked up this weekend and hopefully will have more offers shortly!
Everybody-I need to get rid of my livestock! I have a lot more interest in my equipment but cannot get rid of it until I have little or no livestock. Start making offers, and I probably won't turn it down! (Please no insults!) Thanks everyone!

shawn100

Originally Posted by TANKFINDER
can you name the live stock you still need to get rid of?
Well, I still have the tangs, and the clown, most coral, and that's it. I am selling the fire shrimp, brittle star, mandarin, crabs and snails, they just have to be picked up yet. Smoney is coming by tomorrow, and dvincent is coming by next weekend. Someone was interested in the other fish but it seems they didn't want to pay for shipping.

mpls man

what do you have left for corals that isn't spoken for?
thanks..maybe interested in some , depending what you have left.

shawn100

Originally Posted by MPLS MAN
what do you have left for corals that isn't spoken for?
thanks..maybe interested in some , depending what you have left.
I have the Leather, brain, monticaps (red and Green), torch coral, button polyps, star polyps, cup corals, hydnophora, mushrooms, and a purple plate coral. I could take some close up pictures if your interested, just let me know!