Parting out in San Diego!

shawn100

Originally Posted by vejomatic
would also like info and pics of vho setup ..possibly reflector as well.
mjc9(at)uakron(dot)edu
:happyfish
~mc
Here is a pic of the VHO's...sorry it's taken so long!

vejomatic

Would you package the VHO ballast/wiring/endcaps together and ship to Ohio? What model/brand Ballast? Do you have reflector(s) for the VHO units?
I understand that your lighting might go later in the game but I'm willing to wait if its what im looking for.
~mc

katara

Shawn,
I've been trying to reach you.You need to file a claim with UPS if you cannot go pick up the coral IMMEDIATELY,they are still sitting in the outlet you dropeed them off at.Pick them up and file a claim!!!

vejomatic

Originally Posted by slipknot23
Do you think can ship VHO ballast/wiring/endcaps but I don't need the bulbs?? I have bulbs.
Did I step on your toes? Go ahead and take the VHO's...Ill wait for the next one to come up.

~mc

shawn100

Originally Posted by shark bait
Whats left of all your gear and livestock?
I have the entire lighting package, some maxijet powerheads, sump, and protein skimmer. I just haven't been that motivated to sell these items. They are still available, all of them are in great condition. Make some offers!
Buzz- I loved the setup, I was just constantly guilty doing something I enjoyed while the wife was stuck with our daughter. Our schedule is a little tight, and it ultimately came down to a timing issue.

M

mbm28

im interested in the skimmer, i cant seem to find your email address but mine is marshall <dot> montgomery <at> gmail.com id like to make an offer on it.e mail me. thanks

sd_angler

I thought that you had already sold the MH system. I was third in line, when you first were selling them. Do you still have everyhting, bulbs, ballasts, sockets and refelctors? If so, Im interested in them. Also, could I get some sort of discount if I buy both the MH and spider reflectors? just asking.

shawn100

Slipknot- They're yours, I just have to figure how much for shipping and how to ship them.
Mbm- My email is shawngoins@sbcglobal<dot>net, feel free to shoot me an offer!
SD- Sure I'll give you a little discount. You want the two MH bulbs/sockets/ballasts and reflectors?

sd_angler

Yeah, im interested in the entire light package, how low are you willing to go, is 250 okay? Let me know so we can arrange a deal and a day when we can meet up. my E-mail: Rigo_100<at>yahoo<dot>com

tomh

shawn....email me regarding the skimmer...tph24@verizon.net...let me know brand...model, etc...and of course price...!!
THanks
Tom