Patrick's 10 gal. nano diary :)

patrick8929

pics of the new rock work. the bottom right rock will be for zoas and rics and shrooms. not real big but ill put some frags on it.
HIDE AND SEEK!!

patrick8929

thanks man!! i think a cleaner shrimp and when i get my lights coral!!!! but a month from now it probably wont be to much different. no money... very busy....

patrick8929

okay so i just got back from the weekend and my roommate left my lights off all weekend!!!!! my fish is ghost white and my pep. shrimp is also ghost white!!!! wow im so mad!! they are alive and fine for now i guess but!!!!!

splatdye

hey patrick, love what your doing with your tank keep up the good work and look forward to seeing the new lighting

splatdye

I love what your doing and im new to saltwater tanks and doing something very similar to yours but just no money at the moment. how much has that tank set you back so far? considering im in high school about to go to college

patrick8929

thanks again! well i already had all the equipment lol so not alot to just get it set up. it was about 50-60 for the sand and salt and filter pads. the filter is a way bigger one than you need. but if you want to go the way of mini fug. in the back of the filter than you will want a bigger one. you can get a good one for about 30-50 bucks. live rock was 6 dollars a pound. so 100-200 i guess

patrick8929

okay im back from wal-mart. i got the timer and i already have the gfci so im good!!! but i am going to have to get rid of my fish....

patrick8929

i just have the one clown fish....but i didnt get a chance to set up another tank at home and i will have to be out of the dorm on wednesday morning. so i have no way of taking care of the little guy