Patrick's 10 gal. nano diary :)

premilove

LFS around me sold them for 40? i forgot..i know that they are really hard to come by.. live aquaria started selling them, but i heard sanjay stopped breeding or some shistuff

patrick8929

i hate not haing an lfs now, what are some other fish that are pretty cool, i know i could go look but i like hearing from other people and getting suggestions. maybe not even a clown. and remember i want to do a shrimp goby combo

premilove

yasha haze goby with a tiger pistol shrimp. is your tank in your room? mine is and i can hear my pistol shrimp ---- his 9mm all night. i just wanna go in there and deep fry him
yasha haze

patrick8929

haha yea it is. im also not sure if im going to get fish this summer or not. i might just stick with coral for now. because i will have to move it to the dorm again and i dont want to deal with death of a fish. but that does look like a pretty sweet combo i will have to keep that in mind when fish time comes

premilove

i have a 28 gal and i do not plan on having more than 3 fish. picasso pair, and my spot tail goby/pistol shrimp..you should be fine with 2 fish..have you ever thought of having an angler? they are pretty neat but in that 10 gal he would have to be by himself.. you're basically at either a rare clown, nice helfrichi firefish, or you can MAYBE JUST MAYBE get away with a pair of purple firefish + your goby shrimp combo, you are going to have to get some more opinions on that issue..

patrick8929

kk sounds good, thanks for all the input, i think for the summer atleast im gunna stick with coral and keepin the tank really clean.

patrick8929

so im getting a new filter and i have all this cheato, any one no an eay and hopefully cheap way to turn a 5g tank into a refegium?

patrick8929

Originally Posted by NaNo-NeWb1983
http:///forum/post/3031474
just a thought, but you should upgrade the 10g to a 20g or something
i like both of those ideas but i gotta keep it confined to the 10 gallon tank because of my dorm. thats as big as its aloud to be.

spanko

Ha. Me thinks just about any fish will eat pods. You are in an enviable position my friend. Most people are alwasy figuring a way to get more pods.