Patrick's 10 gal. nano diary :)

patrick8929

Originally Posted by spanko
http:///forum/post/3032600
Ha. Me thinks just about any fish will eat pods. You are in an enviable position my friend. Most people are alwasy figuring a way to get more pods.
so pods are good? i mean i just dont like the way it looks at night cuz they are everywhere. but if they are good ill leave them i guess

patrick8929

i juat got back from petsmart, i got a new filter, some base rock, a hydrometer (i know not the best thing to use but funds are low), and a new thermometer. im gunna do some cleaning and rearranging and hopefully i will have pics up soon.

patrick8929

so i got an aqua clear filter, but i have all this cheato and i dont know where to put it. there just isnt enough room in the filter for even half of it. i dont really want it in the tank. should i just toss it out? i mean how much do i really need for this size tank?

patrick8929

guess no one has an answer

ill just toss it because i just dont have room for it. and on a good note my tank looks a lot fuller now! i just need to get some colors on the base rock

patrick8929

ill just keep talking to myself here, im done, and the water is clearing up right not. i love my new filter and i think the rock work is pretty good, not my best work lol. pics coming soon, when the water clears...

nissan577

well you can toss it out since its gonna grow again!
or sell it! man dont worry some of our threads dont even get read or look at for such a long time! so dont get sad cause you dont get response. if anything you have my number just txt or call any time. well i cant wait to see some pics! woohoo! it gonna look awsome!

patrick8929

another question, cerith or nass? i want to get a group of 10 off this site but i think 20 of those guys would be way to much. so which group of ten should i get?

patrick8929

Originally Posted by NaNo-NeWb1983
http:///forum/post/3034129
well nass are for clean sand and such.. Other do rocks glass ect, so it depends on what u want them for lol
well i would get a few of everything but this site doesnt have just one of everything and as i have said i DONT have an LFS

patrick8929

pics
nothing really to look at but oh well, some pics of the tank with new rocks and my new gerber i got today!
cant wait to go camping for the first time this year
first pic is a little cloudy but it shows the whole thing with my lights in all
second is the new filter with cheato
third is fts with clear water
last 2 are my new knife