Pet peeves

rackyrane

Loud gum chewing. I mean the gum poppin' moma's who snap and chew gum
with their blankety, blanking mouths open. I don't want to hear and see your blasted gum! Keep it to yourself.

reefreak29

Originally Posted by ric maniac
ok i absolutley hate it when ppl say ambulance like amblience and when ppl say nucular instead of nuclear!
its nucular...(q from homer simpson)
anyhow u must all hate me alot because i cant spell worth a damn
but my pet peeves are people that write out checkes in the grocery check out line, impatient people, people that drive whyll putting on there makeup or cell phones, waiting in traffic and working with stupid people

When people use webspeak... I.E. u instead of you, r instead of are, ppl instead of people, and the like.
And illegal immigrants who dont speak English.

ric maniac

Originally Posted by Drumachine09
When people use webspeak... I.E. u instead of you, r instead of are, ppl instead of people, and the like.
And illegal immigrants who dont speak English.
thanks man... thanks jk lol i was w8ting for sum1 2 c that n get mad at me...sorry i had to

fishwanabe

Originally Posted by ReefForBrains
Alot of advise coming from this click this morning isnt there............lol
ReefForBrains-u crack me up

katiev

When I ask my fiance to do the laundry, he puts one load in the washer and calls it good*. Gentlemen, this is NOT "doing the laundry"! You must wash and dry everything in the basket, and fold it when it's done drying.
...Jeez.
* This also applies to "doing the dishes." Just because the pots and pans didn't fit, doesn't mean you don't have to clean them!

sharkboy13

Originally Posted by katiev
* This also applies to "doing the dishes." Just because the pots and pans didn't fit, doesn't mean you don't have to clean them!

wait, the pots and pans rnt supposed to fit? oh jeez thats y the dishwasher broke

reefreak29

Originally Posted by katiev
When I ask my fiance to do the laundry, he puts one load in the washer and calls it good*. Gentlemen, this is NOT "doing the laundry"! You must wash and dry everything in the basket, and fold it when it's done drying.
...Jeez.

oh man this is me to a tee

katiev

Originally Posted by Sharkboy13
wait, the pots and pans rnt supposed to fit? oh jeez thats y the dishwasher broke
Our dishwasher has been "broke" for awhile now -- considering Tim is
the dishwasher.
Well, really we share dish duty, but I'm usually the one who cooks -- so he cleans.
Originally Posted by reefreak29

oh man this is me to a tee
You, and the majority.

autofreak44

oh lets see...
listening to someone eating
my parents figuring out something im doing wrong every time they walk in the room
drama at school
skaters
salinity swings in my fish tank
american idol
batteries running out
my hypocritical liberal english teacher
being misunderstood
reality shows
when mtv doesnt have music videos on
not having money
ok im done

earlybird

How about when you call your cable or phone company and they ask you to enter your 10 digit phone number. Then when you finally get to speak with someone the first question they ask is "what's your 10 digit phone number?" Come on!!!

rbaldino

Bad grammar on the Internet, especially forums like this. Typos are one thing, but it's hard for me to take advice from people when they don't seem to know the difference between there, they're, and their; two, to, and too; where, wear, were, and we're; hear and here; our and are. I could go on and on...

renogaw

I could care less (instead of couldn't care less). one means you care a lot, one means you don't care at all...
come on RFB, let us have it!!!

jenni620

Oh! I have one (well,several, but most have already been posted!) When people use the word "available" when they mean "eligible." For example, when customers ask me if they are "available" for an upgrade on their phone. NO!! You might be ELIGIBLE for an upgrade, NOT AVAILABLE!!!!! ARRGGG. This happens multiple times a day and it drives me nuts!!!! Especially since I really can't correct them! lol

larryndana

looking over these most of them are just silly, but still drive me nuts as well.
what drives me nuts is when i get a call and the first thing they say is....Where you at?....does it matter? of course these are mostly business calls not my wife or family.

darthtang aw

Pet Peeves? I got a list for you.
Al Sharpton in front of a microphone.
People that put Barracuda's in 55 gallon tanks.
People that interview Hilary Clinton and talk about her looks and not her policies.
People that interview a politician and --- life is the main topic of the interview.
Global warming Studies. (How many times do we need to study this?)
Bush's 28% approval ratig in the news all the time but not one peep about the Congressional approval rating being lower than his.
This what I thought of real quick I will have more later