Pet peeves

shogun323

I really hate when my neighbors call the cops on for walking out nekked in the morning to get my newspaper. What's the big deal? So what if I dont like to wear pants!!!!!

hattrick58

1) Drivers who tie up the left lane when someone wants to pass.
2) Drivers who arbitrarily cut thru parking lots.
3) "Ahm goin' to Rexall to pick up mah subscription for mah arthritis"

ice4ice

OK ... this is definitely everybody's pet peeve :
Calling 24 hr support line of banks etc ... and message telling us to "Press 1 for English". Now this really gets me mad !
Why do we have to press one for English ? Make the goverment change it to "Press 1 for Spanish" Let English be automatic without giving us the choice to press a button or number ...
Do I hear an AMEN here ?

shogun323

Originally Posted by hattrick58
1) Drivers who tie up the left lane when someone wants to pass.
I hate this soo much. I was comin across the causeway the other day and a lady would not get over and boxed me in doing 5 under the speed limit. When I got closer she brake checked me. Then I backed off for a minute and she still wouldn't move. I flashed her with my lights and she just threw her hands up in the air. She purposely boxed me the whole way across the causeway.
It took everything in me not to get her loose and put her into the wall!!!

earlybird

Originally Posted by shogun323
I hate this soo much. I was comin across the causeway the other day and a lady would not get over and boxed me in doing 5 under the speed limit. When I got closer she brake checked me. Then I backed off for a minute and she still wouldn't move. I flashed her with my lights and she just threw her hands up in the air. She purposely boxed me the whole way across the causeway.
It took everything in me not to get her loose and put her into the wall!!!
This is when I day dream about the video game Twisted Metal and wish my car had a flame thrower on my hood. My friend in college had a propane train horn on his truck, could come in useful in that situation.

autofreak44

those propane train horns are sick, i was walkin home from school and one of the rich kids decided to set one off and it scared the hell out of me
i hit the deck and ran for cover

kogle

Originally Posted by Ice4Ice
OK ... this is definitely everybody's pet peeve :
Calling 24 hr support line of banks etc ... and message telling us to "Press 1 for English". Now this really gets me mad !
Why do we have to press one for English ? Make the goverment change it to "Press 1 for Spanish" Let English be automatic without giving us the choice to press a button or number ...
Do I hear an AMEN here ?
AMEN!!!!! Preach it brother preach it! No hablmos espanol!

reefforbrains

Peolpe who beat thier Dog, Kids, Wives............yes in that order.
People that dont vote...................
I am a friendly person, but if your homeless and I walk past and do not give you change then you say something rude, expect a quite serious kick to the chest. Then Ill toss your cup into the bushes. Those that live in a large city know exactly what I am talking about.
Flamboyancy- gay, straight, or otherwise..........
Religious nuts..........
Anti-religion nuts even worse.............
Thats a couple that I think are board safe.......
*smile* See I can participate in moderation

mimzy

Originally Posted by autofreak44
is it just me, or does dont have an apostrophe in it.....
my point exactly, dahhhling.

morales67

THE biggest pet peeve is people not using turn signal before turning.
good point, I can't stand when people call their mp3 players ipods. An ipod is an mp3 player, an mp3 player is not an ipod!

ice4ice

people talking on cell phones in front of you in lines cashing out taking their time paying for items they've bought.
people talking on cell phones while driving and not paying attention to traffic signals.

reefforbrains

ANYONE wearing a fanny pack!!!..................
Anyone wearing a sweatshirt with something glued to it.........
People that buy things they cannot lift. DO not go to Home Depot and buy 10 bags of concrete and then tell the kid to load it for you since you have a bad back.........
People that think Sushi is gross, no prob, so dont eat it. Dont make gag sounds or constantly remind those of us that love it how vile you think it may be..........
Soccer Moms in general...........More the mentality than the actual situation.
Handicapped people that think the world must accomodate them........Its a bonus not a right when a business provides the scooters, stop abusing them and complaining. ADA is for discrimination, and accomodation...NOT for providing personal shopping assistants or allowing you to get in other peoples way. Crippled or not its rude as hell.

tahoetanks

Tourists that drive 10 mph sight-seeing in the left lane. Gimme a break! I've got places to go.
Parents that don't teach their children how to behave in public and the children. No one wants to see a kid suck spaghetti up his nose and pull it out of his mouth. Ok, honestly, with a few cocktails, that may be a little funny but I doubt it.
People that come to the hospital or dr's office and I ask something along the lines of "What brings you in today?" And I get the geriatrics response of "If I knew, I wouldn't be here!"
NOSEY NEIGHBORS KILL ME!

seasalt101

winning some foreign lottery everyday you spam them all the time but they keep coming last week alone i won 70 million, this week 35 million, 2.5 in the last hour, hell send the van champagne and balloons and the big check already i got bills man...tobin

anubisxero

Originally Posted by Tizzo
People who say height as hithe. It's Hite! and human as yuman. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!!!!!
Width and height (hite) you know you all do it

agreed!

ice4ice

Another pet peeve of mine is those dang Jehovah Witness reps. coming to your house to try to recruit you to join their church. One time they (3 old ladies in their 60's or 70's) came to my house one bright Sunday morning and I saw them coming to the door from my window. I took off my pants and answered the door in my underwear. Heh - when they saw me, they asked for me to put on my pants and I refused. I guess they never came back to my home again to recruit. ROFLMAO !!! Works everytime ...
Telemarketers calling during suppertime as you're sitting down to eat.

shogun323

Another pet peeve of mine is those dang Jehovah Witness reps. coming to your house to try to recruit you to join their church. One time they (3 old ladies in their 60's or 70's) came to my house one bright Sunday morning and I saw them coming to the door from my window. I took off my pants and answered the door in my underwear. Heh - when they saw me, they asked for me to put on my pants and I refused. I guess they never came back to my home again to recruit. ROFLMAO !!! Works everytime ...
Telemarketers calling during suppertime as you're sitting down to eat.
That's hilarious!!!I have done that as well!!! It's worth it just for the look on their faces!!!

aandwrobert

lets see
rep.
dem.
any peacher that comes to my door just because I'm the only athiest in town
bush both number 1 and 2
war in iraq
war in afganistian ha I can finally spell that with out looking
my girlfriends dad,uncle,mother,older brother, younger sister and all of my brothers wifes family.
when people ask my why I am an athiest D**N it you F**king finatics stop bothering at work.
one second guys I need to go kill something.....