pics of my girls...

bronco300

Originally Posted by MonaLisa
I've got a new pair of kudas ordered and heading this way!! I can't wait to meet them!!
Lisa

congrats, cant wait to see the pictures

monalisa

I did get pictures of my little horses this past weekend, but with recovering and trying to meet other obligations I just didn't have time to post till now. The first picture is of Maya and the second one is Cheyenne (yep, name change...).
I'm still working on getting rid of the hair algae, and my next step is to completely replace the fake plants in the tank...hopefully I can get to do that this weekend.
Lisa

monalisa

Why can't I view any pictures? I click on the attachment, and all I can see is a blank screen!!
Lisa

monalisa

Well, I'm hoping that all the drama from the Apache episode is behind me. I acclimated and released a yellow kuda and black kuda this evening (one yellow was DOA
).
I also placed an open air line in the tank, and OMG... Navajo loves it!! It was fun to see her seek out her little "spa" treatment!!
She was right there after the little horses were released. They're doing really very nicely...I know though that it takes a few days/weeks to completely acclimate, so I'm going to do what I can to make it a healthy transition. I feel like I'm starting all over again...but that's ok.
Lisa

monalisa

Oops, I forgot to post the pictures that I just took...2 pictures of my new little ones. Sorry they're so dark, I prefer to keep my critters under blues after acclimating. Hope you can seen them OK.
Lisa

monalisa

Originally Posted by Seagoblin333
http:///forum/post/2458728
nice pics. about how big are they? btw 'sconsin RULES!
Gotta agree, 'sconsin rules (but the weather really stinks lately!!!)
The new little ones are only about 2" long as compared to Navajo who is now about 6" long. She was sure glad to see the little buggers!! I've seen both of the little ones snick...yay!!
Where in Wisconsin are you?
Lisa