Pics of my new 125! YAY!!!!

eaglephot

Here are some pics of my new 125 gallon tank. It is not quite finished. I still have some rock curing. I still need to build up the right side of the tank. It is very unbalanced right now.

hot883

Fill that baby up. Looks great but you are robbing yourself about 5 gallons by having the water so low.

eaglephot

Originally Posted by hot883
Fill that baby up. Looks great but you are robbing yourself about 5 gallons by having the water so low.
I am waiting for my rock to cure before I fill it. I don't want to have to take water out to put the rock in.

hot883

Originally Posted by Eaglephot
I am waiting for my rock to cure before I fill it. I don't want to have to take water out to put the rock in.
Makes sense.

fishgeek01

great looking tank, i am sooo jealous, maybe some day (wife says to me the other day, when we move we need a bigger tank when we can afford it maybe a 210... my response, I love you more and more with every word that comes out of your mouth... i will look into that honey...) I think i settled on a 180 reef ready though, dont like the height of the 210

sebae09

if you didn't use LS that sand shifting star might die. im sorry if thats news. but than again you might want ophuria to confirm that.

eaglephot

Originally Posted by sebae09
if you didn't use LS that sand shifting star might die. im sorry if thats news. but than again you might want ophuria to confirm that.
it is live sand.

eaglephot

Originally Posted by Vanos
I like it, is that a damsel i see?
It is. I like them. I have never had a problem.

gen1dustin

Originally Posted by sebae09
I hate it when someone jumps into a topic on a forum & just trys to make it look like they know a lot & make someone else look wrong. You don't even comment his great looking tank. All sand turns into live sand after time by the way.