Pics of my new 533 gallon tank

S

squirelshooter

That will be a great tank, can't wait to watch you start it

cyclops

Wow that is one huge tank. You said it will be a fish only tank so what are you planning on stocking in there. I can't wait to see more progress :jumping:

fastazzr1

the tank is 110L x 28W x 40H. and yes, ata in artesia(LA area). i'll be building the stand today and i'll take some pics when im done and post them.

renogaw

Originally Posted by fastazzr1
the tank is 110L x 28W x 40H. and yes, ata in artesia(LA area). i'll be building the stand today and i'll take some pics when im done and post them.

take the pics WHILE you build it :)

jhebi

Originally Posted by fastazzr1
I know ATA, they last time I went there I saw 2 big sharks all crummed up in a 75gl. Their fishes are very cheap, but got to be carefull when you go there, they always change their price, trust me, use to go there because it was cheap, not anymore the way they take care of their fishes are horrible. And remember their tanks are bought somewhere else much cheaper, which you can always buy from for half the price......
Any ways nice tank and good luck, can't wait to see some fish in there......HUGE TANK