pics of you guys!

chevman3171

Is it just me, or has this thread kinda turned into a catcalling and whistling thread lately?
I really don't mind, but it's just that noone is hitting on me.... :(

wrassecal

Originally posted by RyeBread
I am sorry everyone, but Wrassecal, Melody, and Waterfaller are RyeBread's Angels. ;) :D
It's a whole different story in the Shark Tank though. :cool:

WOW, guess I should check in on the board when I'm out town. I think I'm one of the Angels from the original TV series.
"Wrassecal- I was trying to get a quote from your post and I accidentally hit the edit button. (shh....I have an edit button) I messed up your post and I feel like a dope. Sorry. - RyeBread"
hmm, you accidentally edited out that I think I look like most of you guys grandma and that pic is my new professional work pic suitable for university publications. I look really smart right? Properly educated even, maybe? I just got back from Denver at a technical conference, so maybe I'll have a pic to post of the "after-hours" me.
Ryan you need to meet me in our secret place to discuss the shark tank remark.
;)

P

puffygrrl

WHERE'S ALL THE LADIES AT?!?! Pretty pitiful representation percentage wise grrls, let's get in here!
I love this sh*t as much as the next GUY... ;)
HI EVERYONE!

ryebread

Originally posted by sammystingray
WOW, the only thing I would learn in your class PuffyGrrl, is not to wear sweat pants on speech day.:D ;) :D

:rolleyes: Come on sammy.......don't you know that you can hold your favorite book in front of you........a "Pop-Up Book" so to speak. :D

j21kickster

Or you start doing that little funky walk- slightly hunched over:D And people ask you when did you become a cripple?
If only they knew

overanalyzer

Originally posted by j21kickster
Or you start doing that little funky walk- slightly hunched over:D And people ask you when did you become a cripple?
If only they knew

Uh dude - they know .... trust me!
you guys crack me up!!

overanalyzer

Originally posted by Billy Ocean
this is sexxxy me

Dude - aren't you the singer who sang get out of my dreams and get into my car form the 80's?? If so you've really packed on the poundage and made some other cosmetic changes :eek: :eek: :eek:
:D :D :D

tiffster

Yikes!!! That was pretty gross/ scarry, I'm a little disturbed now.....I was gonna have lunch, but I dunno know now.

lovethesea

this is sexxxy me

:eek: well, I was going to go to lunch, but now I think I will um..... take a walk :eek: :eek:

lovethesea

sorry, welcome.............I was so visually stunned by the picture before you, I lost my head. (and my appetite) :D ;)

billy ocean

Thank you, thank you.
When I enter a room...
I enter a room.
does anyone know about diy sump and diy skimmers?
I've been reading the equip posts and I am seriously confused. My 200 gallon will be here Sat. and I wanted to put together a skimmer over my 3day weekend.
help.

overanalyzer

Thank you, thank you.
When I enter a room...
I enter a room.
does anyone know about diy sump and diy skimmers?
I've been reading the equip posts and I am seriously confused. My 200 gallon will be here Sat. and I wanted to put together a skimmer over my 3day weekend.
help.

Welcome to the board!!
You want to build your own skimmer?? The sump/refugium is fairly easy - you just need a way for water to get up and down .... then you can use a smaller tank, acrylic tank or rubbermaid container for a sump/refugium.
Do a search with my name Overanalyzer and DIY Skimmer there is a guy who built a really cool one with a 5 gallon water jug. if I have time I will try and bump it for you.
Good luck ~ 200 Gallons - SWEET! What kind of tank??

billy ocean

I dunno what kind it is. It is being given to me. I saw the 5 gal...sweet.
I can give you more details on the tank when I get it home. I know it is pre drilled and it is 200 gal...
I think 6'x2'x2'