pics of you guys!

broncofish

Originally posted by Melody
Rye ~ She's very pretty and got great hair too!! :) I like the idea of significant other pictures. Anyone else care to share?

Here is a great pic of my wife unfortunately I amin the picture also:D

Originally posted by tiffster
Yikes!!! That was pretty gross/ scarry, I'm a little disturbed now.....I was gonna have lunch, but I dunno know now.

Its almost as bad as this:

calvindo

Originally posted by waterfaller1
I decided there is nothing wrong with my pic......I was getting ready to go out that night...usually don't wear that red lipstick..anyway..this is me..:cool:

hubba buba..... hehehheheh :eek:

kelldog4

Ok, that was really nasty - that is not the way I need to start my morning. I haven't had my coffee yet - Yech!!!

j21kickster

Originally posted by SchweetPup4u
:)) no, its not me.. its my little brother.. he actually let me do that to him... lmao..

HAHAHA- I thought it was a girl- now that i dont feel guilty looking the the boobs of a 12 yr old- they are clearly stuffed:D :D :D

D

daniel411

Originally posted by SchweetPup4u
Rated "R" thread... *giggles*

LOL, what are you giggling about? An R bans you too!

lovethesea

Hi TheRock......how is beautiful Iraq treating you. My cousin who has been in Bahrain since Nov 2001 is coming home in time for Thanksgiving. Almost 2 years to the day he left. First Thanksgiving home. Then he somehow has to get this mess out of his head and go back to work and family life.
Hope things are OK for you and the others your with.
Be safe.

dburr

Too funny, you guys crack me up.
Is this thread rated yet? Like R.
Today is my bday, so here I am showing off my new boxers my wife got me.