pics of you guys!

wrassecal

Originally posted by jwtrojan44
Rumor has it he got so full of himself that he exploded. But it's just a rumor, and we all know how untrue most of those are.:D
(Hey! I'm not a moderator anymore. I can say these things if I want!:D :p

Not a moderator anymore???:confused: How am I supposed to trust anything you say now?;) Never stopped Sammy whom I adore beyond all reason:rolleyes: :D

chevman3171

I am not offended, and yes, I am a Christian. I agrere, there are many people that claim to be religious and are far from being so. You just must look past the a-holes and concentrate on the good people. But that's the way it is everywhere, am I right?
BTW, here's a newer pic of me. I'm smiling kinda goofy, but what can you do? From left to right is Summer Voorhees (she can kill Jason!!) Nyla Barry, Holly Chaplin (dunno if she's related to the mime guy) and me.

fishkiller

Man! To change the tone back, I NEVER KNEW THERE WERE SO MANY PRETTY LADIES ON THIS BOARD!! I thought it was just us fish tank dorks. I'm not calling yall dorks, that's just what my fiance calls me. I'm trying to get a pic of my ugly mug up here as well. Have patience ladies... lol!!!! Hey waterfaller....:cool: wink, wink.... SwimnotChoke girl- TOO YOUNG! You have potential though. I bet you'll be a pretty 25 yr old.

leopard_babe

Hey, who ever said that fish dorks can't be good lookin???? Just cuz we waste away hours at work, just to spend all of our money on little things that swim around in the tank. What is so dorky about that??

wrassecal

Originally posted by jwtrojan44
You mean you actually EVER trusted anything I said?!:eek:
oops!;)

Oh, so the jigs up huh?:D

fishkiller

Leopard- We are a "gifted" bunch of people. We're all special in our own little ways. LOL Or was the word unique? You look like you listen to metal.. DON'T freak out if you don't. I know how some girls get when you say something like that and it isn't true. But do you? No biggy.:D ps. You prove anybody wrong who claims fish dorks aren't good lookin'.:rolleyes:

chevman3171

Originally posted by fishkiller
Leopard- We are a "gifted" bunch of people. We're all special in our own little ways. LOL Or was the word unique? You look like you listen to metal.. DON'T freak out if you don't. I know how some girls get when you say something like that and it isn't true. But do you? No biggy.:D ps. You prove anybody wrong who claims fish dorks aren't good lookin'.:rolleyes:

^^^SUCKUP!!!!^^^
:D:D
It's kinda cute tho!

leopard_babe

Hey fishkiller,
I am into classic rock, oldies, and musicals. Not really any metal. But then again it depends on how you define metal. I am into many differnt things, so yes I guess the word would be unique. I am a fish dork and I am proud of it!!!!:D

cindyski

Originally posted by krowleey
damn there is some hot women on this MB :eek:

you guys arent to shabby either ya know :)