pics of you guys!

chevman3171

I finally got registered!! Here's a pic of me and RON, don't enjoy too much.
(Yes, my target badge does say Shibby. Everyone calls me that anyway)

chevman3171

Originally posted by coralwolf
I need a bigger tank...:D

Yeah, I'm not sure how well that will fit in a 55 gallon. I'm not even sure if that thing is still alive, anymore. If I had a fish like that swimming in front of me, I'd be too tempted to eat the thing!! :D But there's me thinking with my stomach again. :rolleyes:

chevman3171

You are all gonna laugh at me - my dad owns a Chev/Pont/Olds dealership in Renville, MN. Right now he's driving a brand-new, loaded 2003 Silverado SS. Mom's got a new TrailBlazer. And here I am with a 1992 Caprice. :D I love that thing tho. It is in GREAT shape, besides having a few miles on it. (Just rolled 143,000) All I'm waiting for is some decent wheels, then comes the 3"+ drop. I wanna go with at least 18" wheels. BUT ANYWAY, yeah. haha Oh, the engine is not stock, either. ;)
And thanx Swim, for clarifying that RON is a bowling ball. I thought it would be obvious. A kid..... walking around...... at a party..... wearing a glo-vest......... and Mardi-Gras beads..........In December............ carrying a bowling ball........ Damn, I'm weird. :confused:

slothy

Originally posted by Wrassecal
WOW haven't seem the web page in a while. Where the heck is slothy? He hasn't been around. I think I'll have to take a new pic of myself and I am now younger, richer, and better looking than I used to be;)

Im Still here.. just lerk anymore since my tank has been stolen by elitsoH :eek:

slothy

well its there, but i planned on a new site (more photography crap), but been busy and havent got to it..
**edited**
old site is up

cyslyde

I'ts nice to see all the beautiful ppl. heres one of me, and my ex-wife about a year ago in kauai, I would put newer on, but i really don't let ppl take pics of me.