pics of you guys!

jon-paul

Okay when I said 21 I actually meant 15. I did think you were younger but you had your pic in some magazine. So I sorta figured you must be older. Uhhhhh... I suppose I slightly misjudged your age :D . I can be forgiven right. Anyway time to change subject.
... How old ya think I am? Just wondering :D .
Jon-Paul

jon-paul

YESSSSSSSSS
I'm actually also 14 (15 in like 2 months :D ) How'd you get ur pic in that pic in the magazine anyway?

and btw my mom in in the military and she was over in iraq for 2 months and they did an artivle on how i live with the fact knowing that my mom is in trenches crawlig naway from bombs and crap...thast her in the lower right corner

jon-paul

Ahhhhh cool. My b day is on September 19th. Then only ONE MORE YEAR BEFORE MY DRIVER'S LISCENCE!!!!!! ... and di you say your bday is in 2 months. I hate having my b-day in September I'm alwasy the youngest in like the wholeeeee school. When's ur b day?
Jon-Paul

!!! my birthday is sep 24:p and yes i was the youngest in my high schoo lthat was a pop. of 1800 and then i transferred to a schoo lwith 180 and was stil lthe yougnest and im alreayd taking drivers ed!!!! haha:cool:

jon-paul

WHAtttt. You're in high school and taking driver's ed??? And your fourteen!?!?!? Ohh thats because down in America most people go to highschool in like grade 8 or nine isn't it. Over here grade 10 is High School. And i think you have to be like 16 or a few months before 16 to get your drivers ed thingy. How old do you have to be to get drivers ed down there?
Jon-Paul

ryebread

Originally posted by Jon-Paul
... How old ya think I am? Just wondering :D .

Well let's see,
Saved by the Bell was on TV from 88-94 so that would have to make you...........
:D

jon-paul

I DO NOT LOOK LIKE SCREECH!
here's a pic of him to demonstrate the unlikeliness between him and I.
Jon-Paul

Originally posted by Jon-Paul
These threads seem to keep coming back. Noone better tell me I look like screech or I will hurt them! (ALthough I won't do much damage :( )

You looks like the American Pie guy...

jon-paul

What do ya mean I've seen four of you acting silly I'll show ya acting silly... there's nuttin really to do around here that is silly but this is all I could think of at the moment.