pics of zoos pleaseeeeee

puffer32

Thanks, they all aren't open yet, and i ididn't realize has blurry the pic was, will try to get a better shot today, hate my camera :mad:

sleeper

Hey killergoby, let me put it this way... when you have enough of those pink zoas to frag, I call DIBS. I don't care if you photoshopped them or not ... anything even remotely close to that cool looking is worth it.
Put me on your waitlist...

killergoby

Originally Posted by sleeper
Hey killergoby, let me put it this way... when you have enough of those pink zoas to frag, I call DIBS. I don't care if you photoshopped them or not ... anything even remotely close to that cool looking is worth it.
Put me on your waitlist...

Thanks man, but my tank is hurting right now. I've got massive algae outbreaks but my nitrate and phosphate are both at 0. I've switched the Cheateo to Calurpra in my fuge (because the Cheateo "melted"), added Carbon and a Didama Urchen. I'm trying to keep my alk up too but I have no idea where the algae is coming from. I never feed the tank because it is fully self sustaining. There's about 20 different snails in it too. :mad:

colorteck

Ok you guys should all be ashamed of yourselves now!! You are making us cycling tank guys and gals go nuts looking at all these cool zoos.

oceana

Originally Posted by dderue
Are you willing to trade any of these? E-mail me dcderue@jwdanforth.com.
not these again lol. dderue you will NEVER find a zoanthid that look like that in real life.
if there was a zoa that looked like that you can bet it would be the most expensive zoanthus ever marketed