Picture Diary

monalisa

Originally Posted by Rykna
:hilarious ... ok ok...I admit it....
but you're still considering sending me a frag...right?????
I mean it's only fair, right Lisa???

Ummmm...well...since you insisted on dragging me into this, yes...yes...it's only fair. But then I should get one too for endorsing the idea, right Ryk??

In your defense Luke, I happen to know that your pictures are authentically yours because, well, mine turn out just as nice!!

Lisa :happyfish

bronco300

In your defense Luke, I happen to know that your pictures are authentically yours because, well, mine turn out just as nice!!
lol, thanks lisa...i assume thats a compliment of some sort,lol

rykna

Originally Posted by MonaLisa
Ummmm...well...since you insisted on dragging me into this, yes...yes...it's only fair. But then I should get one too for endorsing the idea, right Ryk??

Absoulutely!!!

monalisa

Originally Posted by Bronco300
lol, thanks lisa...i assume thats a compliment of some sort,lol

Ummmm, sorry, I meant to put "I wish" at the end of that statement...

bronco300

and a couple more zoo shots..and the new red mushroom :D :

and one of my favorite zoos from the good ol doc around here:

and the nice red mushroom:

fishgeek01

hey luke.... the tank is looking great. That looks exactly like the freebie mushroom that i got from the uncles...... Just wanted to let you know your tank looks great. Bring me some frags to trade when you come to the meeting, I am going to try and get these really sweet neon green mushrooms, they aren't rics, but they are as neon green as our candy cane corals. I am not sure I want to buy the whole colony, but it has about 10 on it, so it may be worth it, I am going to try and get a single, or maybe more than one, but I will keep you updated

bronco300

sweet, not sure what i'll have to bring...most of my things right now are frags except purple mushrooms and may some extra zoos here and there...have to check it out.
thanks!

fishgeek01

So I went and looked, there are a whopping 8 mushrooms on this rock, for $49.99, they are worth the price, but to rich for my pocket book, and they won't chip one off for me. They also have some fire engine red mushrooms, they are brighter then blood...

bronco300

Originally Posted by Fishgeek01
So I went and looked, there are a whopping 8 mushrooms on this rock, for $49.99, they are worth the price, but to rich for my pocket book, and they won't chip one off for me. They also have some fire engine red mushrooms, they are brighter then blood...

hmmm, thats kind of a gruesome picture,lol...force them to CHIP! tell em youll take half a mushroom

rykna

Originally Posted by rabid frog
Hey Bronco email me. jmlees@sandia.gov. We need to talk bout some stuffs

If you're hoping to get some frags of the zoos- don't bother. I've been trying for months!!! :happyfish