Picture Diary

bronco300

new pics on last post
RYKNA! stop making my thread a thread to bash me!!!! lolol i cant give frags that you want if i dont have enough to stay in my tank! lol just you wait!

monalisa

Wow, great pictures...holy smokes your coraline is about as purple as it can get. I can't seem to get any really nice macro shots like yours...IDK, it's probably me, or it could be that my camera doesn't have a setting for it, either way... :mad:
Lisa :happyfish

rykna

Originally Posted by Bronco300
new pics on last post
RYKNA! stop making my thread a thread to bash me!!!! lolol i cant give frags that you want if i dont have enough to stay in my tank! lol just you wait!
I'm sorry Bronco...I know.
Just couldn't resist poking. Your reef tank is an awesome awesome tank. I'd really love to see a pic of the whole tank. Sorry again for poking, I think I'm coming down with "zoo envy".
I haven't been to my LFS for over three weeks.

I've been holding out to buy another horse for my birthday in may.
My sincere appologies, I had no intention to thread bash, but I did go overboard.

bronco300

Originally Posted by Rykna
I'm sorry Bronco...I know.
Just couldn't resist poking. Your reef tank is an awesome awesome tank. I'd really love to see a pic of the whole tank. Sorry again for poking, I think I'm coming down with "zoo envy".
I haven't been to my LFS for over three weeks.

I've been holding out to buy another horse for my birthday in may.
My sincere appologies, I had no intention to thread bash, but I did go overboard.
haha, its ok ryk, just all good fun!
Lisa--thanks..you dont have a macro setting?? thats crazy!! you teach my to scuba and i'll take some pics for ya and teach ya my wisdom,...as if i have any,lol

rykna

Lisa--thanks..you dont have a macro setting?? thats crazy!! you teach my to scuba and i'll take some pics for ya and teach ya my wisdom,...as if i have any,lol
Ofcourse

just make sure he pays you in advance Lisa!!!!!

monalisa

Teach you to scuba?? I'm all over that!! When do you want to start?? Wait...I'm not an instructor, I am rescue certified though..how's that? I could hook you up with any number of instructors to teach you, and we have ready access to a swimming pool to get you started...come on Luke, you can DO it!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Great pics!!! As always... ***) ***)

bronco300

lolol, but that wouldnt help me any money wise,lol...you hook me up with the instructions free then we'll talk
i should have taken it last year in college, oh well--it sure would be fun...and it would be in time for a trip down to mexico,lol

monalisa

lolol, but that wouldnt help me any money wise,lol...you hook me up with the instructions free then we'll talk
i should have taken it last year in college, oh well--it sure would be fun...and it would be in time for a trip down to mexico,lol
Free, huh?

monalisa

When are you going to Mexico? Definitely look around to see if the place you're staying at offers "Discover Scuba"...they will take you into a pool and do some basic scuba skills, and if you're lucky, you'll be able to dive with an instructor in the ocean. Where in Mexico will you be? Chankanaab park (national park on Cozumel island) offers an awesome "Discover Scuba" lesson, they take you into the ocean right off of the park...VERY cool dive!!! I don't remember how much it is, but I don't think it was too expensive, like $60.00 or so with all equipment and instruction included...if you're really interested, that's a great place to get your feet wet, so to speak.

monalisa

it'll me next march, i'll have to look where...hah, and not for free, it was in exchange for frags etcetc

mmmmm, yeah...not too many instructors that I know will take frags for trade...I would, but then, I'm not an instructor...sorry...

Again, your pictures ROCK!!

rykna

Nuts!!!! I was just about to make plans to head for the carribean after we finished the class! :happyfish