Picture Diary

monalisa

Originally Posted by Anubisxero
Poor Lisa. First thing i thought of was uh oh she wont be happy about her happyfish, or lack there of.
It's good to know that you guys are looking out for me...hmmmm, or ARE you??? Where'd my happyfish go?
Lisa (w/o her happyfish)

anubisxero

Originally Posted by MonaLisa
It's good to know that you guys are looking out for me...hmmmm, or ARE you??? Where'd my happyfish go?
Lisa (w/o her happyfish)
of course, well, I do. I can't vouch for others but i'm sure they hold no ill will ;P

monalisa

Originally Posted by Bronco300
i'll tell youl.......for a price..........

Grrrrrr....I've alreay TOLD you, I'm NOT a SCUBA instructor, hmmm...now wait...well come to think of it [tapping index finger on chin]...I could probably show you the ROPES...what to do and what nn...well, we'll stop here, now won't we?? LOL

Haha...I still have my coffee drinking buddy...
Lisa (w/o her happyfish)

monalisa

Originally Posted by Anubisxero
of course, well, I do. I can't vouch for others but i'm sure they hold no ill will ;P

Awe man you guys, I've been having more belly laughs tonight than I've had in a LONG time...much thanks...

Lisa (w/o her happyfish)...yeah, it's going to continue...

anubisxero

Awe man you guys, I've been having more belly laughs tonight than I've had in a LONG time...much thanks...

Lisa (w/o her happyfish)...yeah, it's going to continue...

Glad to keep you entertained.

monalisa

lol, you can still teach me! then when i go theyll be like holy cow luke we'll pass you without the rest!
Ummmm, yeah, that's what they'll say. Hey, I say go for it and see what happens!! [If my happyfish icon was available, I would've posted it right here!!] No hard feelings though...I still have my coffee guy.
<----and this guy...and that ALL I need (ever see the Jerk with Steve Martin...funny)...
Lisa (w/o her happyfish)

bronco300

Ummmm, yeah No hard feelings though...I still have my coffee guy.

Lisa (w/o her happyfish)

.....for now.......

jerthunter

thanks
need to get some more of something, beats me...need new fish...probably need more zoos.
Want a frag of a purple gorgonian? I'd offer zoos but I don't feel comfortable fragging any until they grow more. . .

monalisa

.....for now.......

Come on spill it...what've you heard...spill it...my coffee guy is totally off limits or I'll have to start importing friends from other sites, and I KNOW that's not gonna sit right...
Lisa
(for now...hmmmm)

bronco300

Originally Posted by Jerthunter
Want a frag of a purple gorgonian? I'd offer zoos but I don't feel comfortable fragging any until they grow more. . .
hoarding zoos?!?! jerth!!!
hmmm, show me some pics, if i remember right your purple is pretty cool.

bronco300

Come on spill it...what've you heard...spill it...my coffee guy is totally off limits or I'll have to start importing friends from other sites, and I KNOW that's not gonna sit right...
Lisa
(for now...hmmmm)

LOL, NEVER-0--you can't get me to talk!!! just watch your steps....smiley......
have a great night
lol

monalisa

LOL, NEVER-0--you can't get me to talk!!! just watch your steps....smiley......
have a great night
lol

Awwe man, I haven't laughed like this in a long time...my hubby thinks I'm hallucinating or something!!! Hey....what a concept...!! Yeah, it might just WORK!!

Lisa
<---good enough until something else comes along

jerthunter

hmmm what are you looking for?
Anything. I am broke for the summer. I could always use more zoos but pretty much anything not SPS would be great.
If you are interested it should be fairly easy to ship. I sent my brother-in-law (fort wayne Indiana area) something UPS ground one afternoon and he got it the next day. OR I will be driving out to Indiana tomorrow to visit my sister so it might even be possible to advoid shipping but I suppose it is a little late to be fragging.