Picture Diary

bronco300

haha, i'll see what i can find...lights out for now but if nothing else i can get it tomorrow...when i fhad some in my 40 it was really awesome, had sweet metallic colors...i dont know if i have any right now but cactus algae is cool too..nice green algae, not a bad one..looks like a type of cactus...if yuou look at the last pic right below the other algae there are a few green cacti

monalisa

Wow, that stuff is too cool!! I love the cactus algae too...and what is that that looks like a frog fish? It itsn't a frog fish, is it?
Lisa

bronco300

i tell ya what lisa, you pay me $1 for my time and pay for shipping i'll round up a ton of that algae and some cactus if i can get it...not sure if it dies when picked off..will have to try it out and see

monalisa

OK then, the light green thing to the right of the cool algae...excuse me, I have a very creative imagination. It looks like a light green colored frog fish. I can even seen it's eye...what is it really?
Lisa

monalisa

Hmmmm...tell me the truth, does it look like a frog fish to you too, or is that just my imagination...again
LOL!!
Lisa

bronco300

lol, hard to say otherwise, i already know what it is!!
"well take an overview"
"you want me to take an overview?"
please
I see a very cheap man trying to get away with something, thats my overview......hahahaha....ah seinfeld

rykna

Originally Posted by MonaLisa
Cool looking tank Luke,
In the last picture, what is that at the very top of the picture? Is that a hammer coral of some kind? I like it...
Lisa...
That's my purple blade
jk.

rykna

The cactus algae is cool. I haven't seen a full pic of your reef tank in a while. Can you post one?

bronco300

what are you talking about ryk, i just posted one yesterday! lol, use the scroll lady!
i cleaned up the sand bed of frags etc so it looks much better!

fishgeek01

my point is that you know not what you have.... How can you appreciate what you have without knowing what it is lol... by the way, that plant will consume calcium faster than most sps corals... just an fyi... also called the money plant, since it looks like coins connected together...
tank is looking great luke, been a while since I have seen it...

bronco300

oh man you are asking for it, they are also called a cactus plant thank you....i think...haha....and maybe thats why my sps has not been looking as great...bout time you helped around here!!!
thanks
lol

fishgeek01

Originally Posted by Bronco300
oh man you are asking for it, they are also called a cactus plant thank you....i think...haha....and maybe thats why my sps has not been looking as great...bout time you helped around here!!!
thanks
lol

I love how you put I think in that post buddy...lol

disciple

Originally Posted by Bronco300
these are from a while back..but thought id add them
VERY cool tank, marvelous!