Picture Diary

bronco300

you mean you're still alive?! great!!! thanks...i like em too, theyve changed colors quite a bit to get that brighter look

ok i feel so stupid now
. Those white silly zig zags are snail eggs??? Man i just rubbed them off when i change my tank over to a reef tank. I could have had free snails which i needed!!
Bronco glad you post a pic of the eggs i would have never guessed what it was. Hey if they lay again do the eggs hatch and live or do the fish and crabs eat them up?

fish addict

In the same photo wax32 mentioned with the freakin awesome palys are those zombie eyes in the background? Did you get htem locally or online?
BTW as everyone has told you AWESOME ZOAS!!

bronco300

Originally Posted by kingfish8302
ok i feel so stupid now
. Those white silly zig zags are snail eggs??? Man i just rubbed them off when i change my tank over to a reef tank. I could have had free snails which i needed!!
Bronco glad you post a pic of the eggs i would have never guessed what it was. Hey if they lay again do the eggs hatch and live or do the fish and crabs eat them up?

lol, my snails usually lay pretty high so crabs cant get to em...and i only have 3 fish that do not touch em...i have a plaque of tiny snails right now,lol..crazy little guys!

bronco300

Originally Posted by fish addict
In the same photo wax32 mentioned with the freakin awesome palys are those zombie eyes in the background? Did you get htem locally or online?
BTW as everyone has told you AWESOME ZOAS!!

thanks! those are indeed zombies..i got them locally here--i did frag them but havent fragged them lately so i could save some for myself

bronco300

shame on you wax,lol, get back into them! you still into the mushroom kick? the zombie eyes are those red zoos in the background

fish addict

Well they're really pretty... I saw them on a website that sold them but they were like bright purple with pink rings but I haven't seen any other zombies like that
. They had a buch of other sweet zoas too but i don't know if they look like they do in the pictures in real life.

wax32

If I could find some more like them I'd give them another go. When I bought mine they were actually kinda blah at the LFS but then bloomed into those beauties!

bronco300

what are you getting at wax? lol...if you two want i might be able to sell a frag of it.. PM me if you want...
and as for pics online, its always hard because there are plenty of people that like to doctor their photos up...but sometimes just have to take a chance.