Picture Diary

bronco300

well by what ive seen in my tank lately i would think either baha or nassarius, havent seen many other snails zooming around lately on my glass at night or day

larryndana

Originally Posted by Bronco300
well by what ive seen in my tank lately i would think either baha or nassarius, havent seen many other snails zooming around lately on my glass at night or day
i've been watching my nassarius race each other. quite intertaining.

monalisa

well i see you have a full life.....lolol i kid i kid

Cool pics. I have nassarius in both of my tanks, but I've never seen anything even remotely resembling that. Weird.
Luke, can you check out a question I have posted on my thread? Don't want to hijack yours.
Thanks loads.
Lisa...no happyfish and no popcorn eating guy...

rykna

well i see you have a full life.....lolol i kid i kid

When I was 10, on vacation with my mom and dad. We visited the resort next door. They were holding Hermit crab races in which you could place bets. Each crab had it's shell painted a different color. I bet 3 dollars on the big read one and won!!!

larryndana

well, i have a qt and 30 gallon right next to my desk....and well....sometimes my eyes wonder. i really should move them so i could get more work done.

bronco300

Originally Posted by larryndana
well, i have a qt and 30 gallon right next to my desk....and well....sometimes my eyes wonder. i really should move them so i could get more work done.

lol, well then i dont blame you, i would watch em race too!

anthonyq

Bronco I have a question on your zoos. Are they in a high flow area or low because i bought some and they stayed closed for about a month before they all died and I can not find the reason why they wouldn't even open up.

bronco300

mine are everywhere,lol...medium flow is probably good for them...were your water parameters good? 0s? salinity and temp and ph good? there are so many things to cause it...check for any parasites like zoa pox, spiders, nudis, sundials? they are small and can hide EXTREMELY well...i have had some of mine die off lately, and realize my salinty and ph have gone a bit too much i believe.

bronco300

some updated pics of my blastos, comes candys, and some green startdust people eaters...dont have a pic of the red people eaters.

bronco300

thanks ryk...i feed a few times per week...and yesterday i bought some yellow sun polyps...these guys are freakin sweet, and opened up almost right away!