-Button Polyps
-Zooanthids
-Various Mushrooms
Inverts
-Scarlet Hermits
-Astrea Snails
-T.R. Fighting Conch
-Hitchiker Snails
Tank also has 13 lbs. LR currently. My goal is 25-30 lbs. of Fiji/Gulf LR mixed.
Anyone know how to remove the scratches? It's really ugly and I think my tan kwould look much better w/o them.;) Also I see the algea and detritus, but my Clean Up Crew is doing their job and with my RO and fuge they will win the battle.
BTW, all corals are frags and since picture was taken all have grown a little or alot. Leather coral has attached and star polyps are taking over.:mad:

zack schwartz

Harrysreef
I also have an acrylic tank what do you use or like? I have seen kits like on other sites, but with a tank that has corals and all i don't think the pollinshing stuff would be very good, so what should I use for my tank?

S

sinner's girl

plum70rt-are there 2 or 4 clowns in your nano? I can't tell if it's a reflection or fish.

plum70rt

6 small clownfish, in my nano, also 1 coral banded shrimp,1 green serpent star, 2 feather dusters, 2 cucumbers,10 or so snails
and now a sagassom fish, half the size of a dime,
I do not recommend this many critters in this size tank unless you have the right filters and time to spend on it,

killafins

is that a green serpent star on ur lr? Once again, amazing tank...
hmmm my relatives keep asking for a pic of my tank so maybe if i just cut paste and copy..... just kidding... but beautiful tank.

r@ise

My Tank
5.5 AGA
Custom Hood (David Espi)
2x28w / Hellolights.com Ballast
Penguin Mini HOB
Ebo JAGER 50w heater
microjet PH at like 50% throttle
5lbs Fiji LR
1.5 Sand bed
1 True Perc (Bogart)
Rics/Zoos/GSP/some SPS--need more of all.
Few Blue legs, few turbos, couple cukes and a brittle star.

hip68

This is my girlfriends 2.5g nano. There about a gallon and a half of water once you add in the sand and the rocks. Its doing fairly well, other than the Acropora. We have 13w of PC lighting over it and i am about to build her a sump setup that will hold an additional 5g of water.

Why cant i post the image right in the post?? IMG is off and i cant seem to change it. :(