Picture(s)of your Nano(s)

R

royalshrimp

that picture is kinda old. In 3 weeks Im adding about 15 more lbs of lr. and I'm planning on making a ricordia tank. you know, with a lot of ricordia. Just got one yesterday.

R

royalshrimp

hey bdhough, what kind of lighting do you have? Can you please give me some info, I also have an eclipse 12 with a light my lfs gave me, but I dont know what it is. It's half blue and half white.
Raphael:)

luvmyfish

These are beautiful. What is a NANO tank? I have a 10 gallon hanging around and I wanted to set it up for corals. In reading your posts it appears that a NANO is what I want to set up.
What do I need to set up a 10 gallon NANO tank for corals?

broomer5

My old 30 long - not really a nano in many folks opinion - but was still a nice little reef tank while I kept it. Learned a ton with this tank.

broomer5

My lame attempt at a 10 gallon tank last year.
This is as far as I got :(
Had too many other fresh & salt tanks running so I tore it down.
Still have the stuff - may set it up someday.
Nice little 70 watt pc light fixture.

eric4usa

Plum,
What is the "Novus #1 ,2 and 3" you used to remove scratches?
I have acrylic and need to remove some.

plum70rt

Novus is a cream polish, works pretty well outside of tank only, for inside scratchs use 2000 grit sandpaper, rub until scratch is gone then buff with remaining paper, good luck:)

bdhough

Royalshrimp i don't know if you'll get this but i have two flourescent bulbs on the eclipse 12. One blue the other a 10k. Its an upgrade of the standard hood that comes with the tank. You can order the dual hood from marineland its about 60 to your door plus bulbs. Kinda expensive but its what i decided to do long ago.... Sorry its dual 15 watt bulbs.

friction32

This is my new project a 10g.Not as nice as some on here already but it is just a start. I will post more pics as time goes on.Planning on a little mo LR and and maybe a couple of corals.

Hey Plum,
have you had any problems with that sargassum fish? We caught one in some weeds off Ft Lauderdale and dumped in my uncles120 display. It ae a snail that was 3 times its size. I guess it digested it and regurgitated the shell. I hear they will eat anything and are quite the predator.
Rich

here is mine, been running for 3 weeks and is going to be a reef tank. 175 watt MH and 65 watt actinic PC. Just added a bunch of new rock last night. Now i am wondering if there is to much.
It is a 30, so it just sneaks in under the line for a nano :D

plum70rt

last week and fish in it already?
Sargassom fish was beat up by the clowns, he was half a dime size,