Picture(s)of your Nano(s)

xxxtnovakorion

it cycled for 3 weeks until last week, when i set it up with a perc clown, yellow carpet anemone, some mushrooms, and a couple hermits.
Also, i cannot ID that green plant looking thing on the far right, it came on that piece of rock. It looks like a group of bubbles, but i am not sure. Any ideas?

fishtails

xxxtnovakorion,
I'd suggest, as well as others that you remove the Carpet Anemone. All anemones' need very specific care, which most aquarist cannot provide anemones' with these requirments.
I'd also suggest you remove the mushrooms, until your readings test fine for corals.
Don't get me wrong, your tank is nice, but the fact that you are adding specimens that require specific conditions will prove bad.
Happy Reefing.:)

Y

yae4volcom

What size is that bobio? What kind of lights do you have on it?

overanalyzer

here is a fairly recent whole tank shot - just handed two more frags of zoo's to the tank though ....
20 Gallon
150 Watt VHO
13 Watt PC
HOB Tetra Tec filter
3 Powerheads (2 mini-jets)
35 Pounds LR (some will be moving to my larger tank soon!!)
40 Pounds Southdown
2 CLowns
1 Clown Goby
~ 8 Blue legs
1 emerald crab
1 cleaner shrimp
1 peppermint shrimp (can't find it lately :( )
bunch of snails - astrea, stomatella and Nassarius
Candy Cane and 2 frags (one from a differnet candy cane)
Zoo's
Hairy Shrooms
Halimeda
Xenia
Blastamossa
Kenya

bdhough

Im sure you know jugger but watch your plate and brain. They will war if they get close :) Nice tank.

jugger

yeah i did know but i definately appreciate the reminder.....i just hope the brain will make it..... doesnt look to healthy

cprdnick

OK, finally got a pic of my 18 gallon. It's not great but I was using a disposable camera. The colors are accurate however. I also have a rock full of polyps that are supposed to be purple but come out brownish black, a frogspawn that u can't see very well, and to little bitty mushrooms on one of the low rocks.
Can you spot anything I need to change? This tank is still in the beginning stages of construction.