PLEASE HELP - Fish gone in 5 days................

S

smartorl

I'd better sign off and go try and find a real friend <sniffle, sniffle>.........

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartorl http:///forum/thread/386114/please-help-fish-gone-in-5-days/40#post_3389783
I'd better sign off and go try and find a real friend <sniffle, sniffle>.........
You've got a friend in me
When the road looks rough ahead
And you're miles and miles
From your nice warm bed
Just remember what your old pal said
Boy, you've got a friend in me
You've got troubles, well I've got 'em too
There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you
We stick together and we see it through
Some other folks might be
A little bit smarter than I am
Bigger and stronger too
Maybe
But none of them will ever love you the way I do
It's me and you
And as the years go by
Boys, our friendship will never die
You're gonna see
It's our destiny

gemmy

This thread reminds me of the one where the OP went off on me. He did not like what I had to say about his fish's behavior (he had like a 60 gallon tank with tangs and other inappropriate species). I would reference the thread but it got deleted.

S

siptang

I feel for the dude but he shouldn't be mean or rude about it since he's the one coming in for questions and concerns regarding his tank...
I say I feel for the dude because I have had bad advices from LFS before (they get commission) and still do have some inappropriate fish for size of my tank but I'm so attached to them right now, it's hard to part ways with any of them. (Had to do it with 2 fish and I honestly cried because those were some of my passed boy's favorite. But queen angel on 72g? Not was going to happen...)
Hopefully OP will cool down a bit read some more and educate himself because he will get much more sound advice from members from this forum. We don't have anything to gain from him.