Post a picture of your dogs-are they like your fish

gatorwpb

Dog inspecting tank install in July 2006. Soft coated Wheaten Terrier 34 lbs, 3yrs old here.

Not too sure what my dog says about me or says about my tank. He is a little nuts and high maintenance...
SPS tank?

myerst22

If there is anything I love ore than my fish it's my hound. He is the MAN!!! So here is Monty a 120lbs American Bulldog. Don't have any good FTS so I will show some shots of my fish.

And the fish........

Heres a pic of my 60 lb puggle named buggy...he's in qt in the workroom at the moment for pee-ing on the furnace today
now it's making funny noises...bad dog....and nothing like my seahorses.lol...except maybe there eating habits...i've got a couple chubby ones

mboswell1982

ok, here goes, lets see if i can get em all lol
jess an the gang

clyde and rex

rex

me and clyde

jess an wookie at the beach at seaside, oregon

jess and clyde

clyde

ilovemytank

I'd love to b e the first to say that everyones dogs can be connected to us or the tank. Its just in the eye of the beholder. For example, CRIMZY; you said " I don't think anyones dog can look like there tank, but yours is the best example. Your dogs are HUGE and so is your TANK. And everyone has got to love batman, I picture the two cleaner shrimp in front named Batman and Robin. that german sherpard, bull dogs and all others are so awesome. I say let this thread keep going ! We want more pictures !!!!

mboswell1982

well, once we get our puppies, when we get em, ill post pics of them, the new additions on the puppy front will be a akc registered australian cattle dog, aka a blue healer, for me, and a akc registered staffordshire bull terrier for the gf, we plan on showing dogs full time LOL and i wanna get into training and raising and breeding and selling trained working cattle dogs LOL

ilovemytank

Who would of thought that a thread about dogs would have 35 replies in two days ? Everyones dogs are awesome ! keep it up !

U

usirchchris

OH man do I love dogs!!! I have three as that is all my city will allow...probably a good thing.
This is my dog Russell...this is the only one I got to pick

This is my fiance's pick...Jack Man

and this is Russell and Jack...completely miserable

http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/q...s/DSCN0685.jpg
This is our family mutually picked dog Izzy...I wanted to call her Iggy but was voted out by the Gray's Anatomy fans. Izzy is a full fleged crackhead, but this is her in a rare moment.

This is Izzy on GO. Russell must have looked at her....there in the backround is a dead body after trying to say hello to Izzy most likely. She is ALL energy