post pic of your dogs!!

turningtim

Very pretty dogs all! Buzz How old is the Queen? Shes is a very pretty girl! She gets along well with the boxers? Just lost my female a couple months back to liver cancer. So now we just have Chazz.
Where are you in Denver?
Again great dogs ALL
Tim

mimzy

Originally Posted by 27mtaylor
Here are my two labs.
oooh da Babies!!! Beautiful chocolate! Do you hunt with them, or is that just a fishing boat?

mimzy

Originally Posted by BigB
mimzy check the pic those are dead ducks in the front of the boat not dead fish.

you're right!!! sometimes I am a doofus. yes, doofus.

27mtaylor

Originally Posted by Mimzy
oooh da Babies!!! Beautiful chocolate! Do you hunt with them, or is that just a fishing boat?
Thanks! I think she if beautiful too. I don't know if you noticed on the front of the boat, but those are the wood ducks that she fetch up that morning. She is a good duck dog and she has a blast hunting with me. Now the Black male is just a pet. He is a 90 pound big baby and thinks he is a lap dog. They are both like children to me.

27mtaylor

so now I get to ask... 27m!!!! what do you hunt with??? Ever use a Benelli Nova?
I use a Mossberg 935 with the hardwoods finish. My parents gave it to me last year for Christmas. Before that I was using the old faithful Remington 870 Express. I have never shot a Benelli, but I hear they are real good guns. Those are the high dollar guns! I've got to many hobbies and not enough money to fund them all!

gamedawg

Madman133: Great picture
Jon321: I love Chins!
Eyebedam: Does your dog have papers? A friend of mine here in Cali is looking for a stud just like him. How old is he?
You asked for it! LOL I would post pics of their babies, but that means pics from 3 litters, SOOO, I'll spare you.
Here's my 3 year old male, Lucius:

with my husband:

Here's my 5 1/2 year old female, Cinder:

Last but not least, my 9 month old (pictured at about 6 months old) Min Pin/Chihuahua mix, Portia:

xhappyx

Originally Posted by bolt696
for those of you with boxers, does yours have bad farting issues. My dog has gas all day and all night. No matter what food I feed. I now moved to sensitive stomach food, but still doesn't seem to work.

I guess anyone with a farting dog or a previous farting issue can help.
Please help.....
:help:
my boxers had the same problem i switched them over to natures recipe easy to digest food and not any problems since the switch...good luck...

mimzy

Originally Posted by 27mtaylor
I use a Mossberg 935 with the hardwoods finish. My parents gave it to me last year for Christmas. Before that I was using the old faithful Remington 870 Express. I have never shot a Benelli, but I hear they are real good guns. Those are the high dollar guns! I've got to many hobbies and not enough money to fund them all!
We've also got the Remmy-express. It's mostly for home defense - my Husband calls it the "room broom"
He might take it hunting next time we visit his family in Texas tho. What did u load it for birds?
Do u like your Mossberg? Don't feel like there's too much play in the slide? I love the way the Nova LOOKS, but I dont know anyone who's handled one personally...wanna really check it out before I go dropping all that $$ on it.

27mtaylor

We've also got the Remmy-express. It's mostly for home defense - my Husband calls it the "room broom"
He might take it hunting next time we visit his family in Texas tho. What did u load it for birds?
Do u like your Mossberg? Don't feel like there's too much play in the slide? I love the way the Nova LOOKS, but I dont know anyone who's handled one personally...wanna really check it out before I go dropping all that $$ on it.
Yeah, I used the 870 for duck, dove and turkey. It is supposed to be about the best pump action out there from what I've read. It worked great for me, but the Mossberg is semi-auto and shoots a lot faster than I can pump the 870. On the slide issue, when I would take it hunting in freezing temps, it seems like the slide wouldn't be as quick to close when I would load one in the chamber, but it has alway fired for me. Still haven't used it a lot, but so far, so good. I know what you mean about wanting to shoot/handle a gun a few times before you buy one. I was looking at the Remington 11-87, but there isn't much you can do when your dad goes shopping for you. I do like the mossberg though.
I'm leaving tonight to go to South Georgia on a camping/duck hunting trip with some old college buddies and I'm taking the Mossberg. I fell confident that it will get the job done (if I can hit my target)

buzzword

Turning Tim, we live right by City Park Golf course and the Zoo. Jade is 2 1/2 years, and she gets along fine with my boxers as long as little boy Beau doesn't get uppitty. She puts Beau in his place when he needs it. She is the typical Akita, alpha female, calm, watchful, intelligent, and stubborn.
She is my second Akita, I had to put my first down 2 1/2 years ago. Jade is a good size 85lbs. My first was 122lbs and not overweight.
Your boy is beautiful!

harndog

Mimzy,
The Nova is a real nice pump gun I have the 870 myself but have hunted with a friend who uses the nova it is a little lighter than the 870 composite and seems to have a little smoother slide. A good gunsmith can make an 870 slide just as smooth but add the money and you get enough for the nova. also with 3 1/2 inch loads it seems to kick a little less. The moss 835 is also a very reliable pump gun
27 ,
It's nice to hear someone using a mossy auto been thinking about one myself. I just tend to get to quick on the trigger with an auto and miss more birds. I always load tungsten on my third shot so I can make that long flyaway shot at the end. seems to work. Buddies here don't know I do that. they just think I got a good long game so shshshs Nice dogs also. Just got me a black female she is only a year old and needs some work but females seem to be more eager to do that.

bob a.

This is Skippy aka Woofies, aka Sir Barksalot. Standard poodle, about 8 years old. Not a mean bone in his body but he is a Butthead.

fishboy091

Originally Posted by bolt696
for those of you with boxers, does yours have bad farting issues. My dog has gas all day and all night. No matter what food I feed. I now moved to sensitive stomach food, but still doesn't seem to work.

I guess anyone with a farting dog or a previous farting issue can help.
Please help.....
:help:
my boxer farts BAAAAAAD. i just try not to sit right next to her butt. she sleeps in my bedroom and sometimes shes in my bed and she farts in my face...that sure surprises you.