Post pics of your most expensive animal!

speg

I wanna see the pics of your most prized/rare/expensive livestock purchases! Fish, Corals, Inverts - Show me the money!

speg

Fine.. give me a hour or two.. gotta go take my camera to CVS.. my most expensive thing was only like 60 bucks though :p so its not that impressive!

rcdiver

the queen angel pic i have as an avtar...$85...and she almost died of lymph ...cured her with garlic extract - great stuff. Didn't even use a hospital tank (couldn't catch her and didn't want to get her anxiety level too high and chance loosing her)...so diet worked.

dogstar

Fishman, whats up with that? :notsure:
This pic shows my most expensive for me was is my Purple. $65 and my Bluestreak is my rarest cause many ppl. dont have sucsesse with them. Have had mine 3 years.
My most prized is a toss up between my Sailfin and my mated Cinimmons.

f1shman

sorry dogstar, my camera is broken at the moment otherwise I would post mine. Queen Angel, $89.99 Whats wrong with me saying, "You First?"

dogstar

aaahh, because it made me look at the post and for what....but its cool, your have haveing fun Im sure.

viper_930

I have two prized SPS in particular I can't decide between which is more valueable.
This first one is a rainbow monti. I didn't pay much at all for this, it actually changed to be a rainbow monti after I got it.
Then the second piece is a superman "danae" or "monasteriata" whichever you want to call it. Didn't pay much for this either, just shipping costs because I made a trade for it.

speg

Bump... thats it?
You're telling me thats the most expensive thing you have purchased????? Wheres the Arcan Lords pics at ??? Wheres the Mystery Wrasse pics? Where are the rare animals??
No offense to those that have already posted... but I figured i'd see some people who spent $100 on some crazy colored yumas or something.

E

exile415

I get crazy discounts, but my foxface and a few corals were my most expensive.
foxface -18
zoo - 16
brains - 16 each

futurama

Here's mine!

OH! In my tank? It was a $30 fire shrimp that was killed by my coral banded who was returned the next day.

dogstar

Oh, come on speg,
Id take my fish over a yuma or a lord any day.
exile, thats not realy a brain. Its a lobophilia tooth coral. Kinda like a brain though. Its a nice one. got it close to the lights I hope. Lucky prices too.