Post pics of your most expensive animal!

sw65galma

Originally Posted by pitbull01
A Great White maybe??
:jumping:
:hilarious

Get a Boa lol....
Come home before your wife "My poor snake died....I'm gonna take it back to the pet store"

Few hours later...."wheres the dog?" "I don't know"..

tennisace

I'll soon have a zebra eel or tesselated that will cost me more than $100.
If I could though, I would post a picture of my liverock, the most expensive thing in my tank! :mad: $8 per lb at most local fish stores, that blows!

gamedawg

Originally Posted by TheGrog
Yea, well this is the second time in 3 months she broke the same leg (was out of the cast a total of 2 weeks).

Damn dog. :mad:
Anyone know of a fish that can finish her off....and not leave evidence? :notsure:

I've got a couple of dogs that would like to "play" with her....
(j/k)

pitbull01

Yeah Gamedawg, my dog too-man those pit bulls could do some serious damage to that little chinese crested dog.
Sorry, I know that wasn't funny, it sounded cruel, but, anyway.
-Adam,
Say, Gamedawg-email me at pitstopkennels01@yahoo.com I saw your web site and I have a female dog that when old enough I would like to breed her to Lucius. We'll talk. She is only about a year right now, she needs to get a little older first.
-Adam

55gsw

Sorry to hear about your dog, Bluephi115!! I know how hard this must be for you and your family! {{big hugs to you}}

texasjenn

This is my expensive guy-his name is Scotty. He's a Scott's Fairy Wrasse, super male. He's a lot of fun....hope he lives for a long time-was tempted to leave off a decimal when telling my husband how much.... :thinking:

hot883

Originally Posted by exile415
whoa .. $20 !!!!! heheh they're 5.99 ea at my LFS
$25 EACH at my LFS

S

sykomagnet

my most expensive is my Bannerhead Butterfly that i got yesterday. £32. He's gorgeous :joy:

jer4916

my corals in my tank average in price of $45 each... my tang was $35...
but as a whole this hobby is expensive my whole set up with rock/fish is over $14k
i love my umbrella leather the most though :)
~chris

Originally Posted by TheGrog
Yea, well this is the second time in 3 months she broke the same leg (was out of the cast a total of 2 weeks).

Damn dog. :mad:
Anyone know of a fish that can finish her off....and not leave evidence? :notsure:
Hell,
I would say a Damsel would do LOL.

E

exile415

Originally Posted by Jer4916
my corals in my tank average in price of $45 each... my tang was $35...
but as a whole this hobby is expensive my whole set up with rock/fish is over $14k
i love my umbrella leather the most though :)
~chris
corals are $45 EACH !?! here it's only $18.99 and $20 what kind of tang did you get for $35 ?
dangg ... 14K ? thats a LOTTT OF LOOT

jer4916

Originally Posted by exile415
corals are $45 EACH !?! here it's only $18.99 and $20 what kind of tang did you get for $35 ?
dangg ... 14K ? thats a LOTTT OF LOOT

14 was alittle high its closer 10/11k, corals up here in south dakota are around $59.99 each actully...but i get a discount on them because i know people :)...and yellow tangs here go for $35.99 ..its expensive...but what can ya do...when i get back to the coast i know its going to be much cheaper...and i cant wait!
~chris