Post pics of your Tangs!!

ledzep fan

Also, if people want to post pics of tangs they want or just want to share go ahead. This thread can be huge! Common guys and gals, I will post another one. I would really like to have a Black Tang. Oh ya, baby, what kind of tang is that?

cjml

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Zep, no problem. I really didnt take you comments that bad, I just responded to try and keep the thread under control. ( you know how bad some get, I know most mean well ) Plus Ive heard it all befor.
I understand the jealous thing and sometimes I see others and feel the same way. This hobby will do that to people. Jeer up.
I love tangs as well and think most hobbiest do too, all of the animals in the hobby can be tricky and all deserve the proper research and care.
Bullit, those are intresting dimentions but because you asked, IMO I would scap the Naso, I feel they DO need more room than most. Very active fish but a small one would work for a while. Square tanks do limit along one side but do have distance from corner to opposite corners so if rock is not blocking to much then theres room there.
The lighting should be fine for most corals and inverts, ect. for a reef but for the fish, normal NOs or PCs are enough.
Sleasia, love the Bluestreak. I hope yours is doing well. Very cool fish and great personality. Im not recomending others try one without research. But I do still have mine now for 5 years as well.

NM, that last shot is such a quality photo, very well done, as is all you shots. Talking about jealousy, haha
Heres some more shots, same Tangy Fish......
Absolutely gorgeous----absolutely!!!They all look healthy and happy! Great tank!!

hot883

Originally Posted by chazz66
Heres my new baby...

Looking good Chazz66. I keep looking on the place to see if you have more available. Thanks by the way. Anyway's here's a couple of my tangs.

hot883

Originally Posted by Zanski
Just a thought. This page is for showing off TANGS. Whats up with knocking people's tank size. Always has to be some people that are negative when talking about tangs. Just curious why people cant just enjoy these pictures insted of knocking everyone trying to enjoy showing you there pics... Just MO.

Alot of the keepers of tangs do not know the size requirements. Alot of experienced keepers take it personal because of personal experience with sick or losing fish so they wish to help thats all. I know this post is old, just adding my $.03

zanski

Originally Posted by hot883
Alot of the keepers of tangs do not know the size requirements. Alot of experienced keepers take it personal because of personal experience with sick or losing fish so they wish to help thats all. I know this post is old, just adding my $.03
Then those people shouldn’t be in the hobby. Because obviously they don’t research before trying to keep a tank. Also, I had an OWNER of a LFS in Atlanta tell me that I could keep a juvi hippo in a 7 gallon bow front. That’s like keeping a bear in your linen closet. So, I understand that it’s not all the keepers fault. But, there is a right way to educated people besides bashing them which always happens. Just my $.04

eaglephot

Here is my baby. Just got him yesterday! JK. I wish I could have one. They are beautiful. Or are they just beautiful because they are rare? I would have one.

crox

Originally Posted by Eaglephot
Here is my baby. Just got him yesterday! JK. I wish I could have one. They are beautiful. Or are they just beautiful because they are rare? I would have one.

Aren't they like 3-4k