Post pics of your Tangs!!

zanski

Just a thought. This page is for showing off TANGS. Whats up with knocking people's tank size. Always has to be some people that are negative when talking about tangs. Just curious why people cant just enjoy these pictures insted of knocking everyone trying to enjoy showing you there pics... Just MO.

ledzep fan

Johnsus, AWSOME TANGS!!!! I don't believe I have seen a Achilles Tang on here yet. How long have you had him? What is he eating? All your guys's tangs are beauitiful! Keep them coming. The only ones I have are a Yellow Tang and a Blue Hippo.
~The Zep

johnsus

Thanks Zep! I have enjoyed everyone's Tang pics as well! I have had the Achilles for 18 months now. He eats everything! He is pretty well-behaved towards new tankmates (tangs included). The Achilles and the Hippo will get a touch of ick every now and then, but it usually clears up in a day or so, with no meds.

ledzep fan

Puffer, I love your PBT. If you don't mind me asking but, how much did you pay for him? I hope you quarintined (sp?)
~The Zep

M

microlady

Great pics everyone! Some of you have some beautiful tangs!! I love powder blues, but I'm scared of them!! I had a wipeout several years ago due to one having an ich outbreak. I quarantined and everything. They are beautiful, though.
Who has had experience with the Caribbean blue tangs? I saw one pictured in this post. I think it was by KingSpade. Are they too big for a 100 gallon tank? I can't decide between that, a Kole, or an A. japonicus. I already have a yellow tang.

sleasia

johnsus, dboy...all of the sudden everyone has achilles? I want one. Can they go in a 200 fowlr and inverts or do they do better with reef systems? I hear they are tough to keep? But it sounds like yours have been around a long time.

N

n_sarno

My yellow tang.. in my 75 gallon reef

I would love to get a chevron.. SOME DAYYYYYY! When I can afford a bigger tank! I'd also love to get a naso they're so beautiful.