Post pictures of your tanks reef or fowlr!!!

triga22

Looking good. Addicted how did you get rid of that diatoms n bad algea.. Im havin poblems myself.

grumpygils

Originally Posted by TriGa22
Lets see those amazing tanks you peple have.. Bring em on!! ***)

Here is my frag tank.
Mc

grumpygils

Your frag tank is better then my DT. Nice tang lol.
Thanks! I spend more time with the frag than my other DTs too!
mc

estein02

Originally Posted by addicted2
Here's mine!
75 gal
:
left side

middle

right side

Nice tank...looks like you have a set-up similar to mine, but better. I'm guessing that your overflow is a CPR CS90 into a sump. Do you have one return that is split to go towards both sides of the top of the water. Also, do you have your PHs on opposite corners pointed slightly down? Your tank looks very clean so I imagine that works well. Are you happy with it? I'm always looking to improve. thanks

addicted2

Originally Posted by estein02
Nice tank...looks like you have a set-up similar to mine, but better. I'm guessing that your overflow is a CPR CS90 into a sump. Do you have one return that is split to go towards both sides of the top of the water. Also, do you have your PHs on opposite corners pointed slightly down? Your tank looks very clean so I imagine that works well. Are you happy with it? I'm always looking to improve. thanks
Thankyou! yes it is a CPR CS90 and I only have one return but if you look at the top of the water it splits there. My PHs are opposite corners about 1/3 down pointing almost straight across with a little tilt toward the middle/upwards..it seems to work pretty well..
you should post a pic so I can see yours!

addicted2

Looking good. Addicted how did you get rid of that diatoms n bad algea.. Im havin poblems myself.
well...10-15% weekly water changes and less feeding! a little less light too. AND perserverence!

grumpygils

lol, What light is over that?

Over the frag is 2 X175W MH. I am hunting down 350W VHO to add to it.
Mc

triggernut

Lets see those amazing tanks you peple have.. Bring em on!! ***)

Here's mine

Triggs

jennythebugg

Originally Posted by Dexter
can't pass up the request to post my obsession/addiction!

dxtr
dexter your blenny is all over that photo op ...what a cute little guy!

grumpygils

Originally Posted by gregghia
Here you go... my 90gal. 3 Months old and doing well!

Greg,
That is the first I have seen of your 90. Looks good! No thanks to the LFS....huh?
Mc

bterry29

Here are three pics of my 125g reef. Pics were taken under actinics with flash:
Left side

Center

Right side

estein02

Originally Posted by addicted2
Thankyou! yes it is a CPR CS90 and I only have one return but if you look at the top of the water it splits there. My PHs are opposite corners about 1/3 down pointing almost straight across with a little tilt toward the middle/upwards..it seems to work pretty well..
you should post a pic so I can see yours!

Well...you asked for it. The pictures don't really show the color the rocks are getting, but it is the best I have. It is a 65 gallon FOWLR. Have had it set up for about 2 months now, and I think that it is going well. Finally set up my QT this weekend so I probably have about weeks before I can add the first fish. I'm thinking about adding some zoas to all the tonga branch so, eventually, I think it will look pretty good. My patience is definitely being tested!
I'm trying to add images from photobucket and am having issues...have never done it that way before...trying to figure it out.