Post Your Age!

nigerbang

Originally Posted by MichaelTX
LOL there is a range in the shark tank one of them surprised us all by his age I wont tell who though he might chime in on it maybe!!
BTW I am 31.
Mike
I imagine I know who you are talking about and if it is...It surprised me alot also...
I turned 25 on the 6th

T

tizzo

Originally Posted by MichaelTX
LOL there is a range in the shark tank one of them surprised us all by his age I wont tell who though he might chime in on it maybe!!
BTW I am 31.
Mike
I know exactly who your talking about, their age was no secret at first, and I remember being very surprised!!

R

reefernana

Well, I'm not ashamed to say that my age is 55, but my mind is much younger..................lol!!!
Do I win anything????

groupergenius

Originally Posted by grumpygils
43 on Sunday. I feel like a 100 compared to most of the other responses!
Mc
Ha ha. I have raised kids and some other critters that are older than some here.

But it is awsome to see the younger generations excited and learning and teaching about a hobby we all love. I got into it when I was 10 years old.
Remember the s/s frame tanks??? Nothing over 20 gallons?? That'll show your age.

tx reef

I am just going to go ahead and type it since it has been posted here several times.........
Our youngest Mod is............viper_930 at 17 (maybe 18 by now).

ophiura

Old enough to be too tired to think of something witty to post at this time of night...though I tried.

(35)

sign guy

Originally Posted by Clown Boy
hotter than surfinusa

mid 40's I saw a pic of you a few months back when you set up your last tank