Post your favorite pet pics

I've posted this a couple times, but its still a funny picture.
:D
(His name is Andrew because he was rescued during hurricane Andrew in the early 90's)

ivy2dw7

We ended up with two new pets this past fall, one was a stray dog that wandered into our house (hilarious and wonderful boston terrier) and this crazy kitten. They're a perfect match, both incredibly energetic, they even play together! This is the fruit bowl, luckily it was empty at the time.

misty7850

our dogs Brownie and Lunchmeat; Before you ask, let me explain. My husband spent a bit of time in Korea during his time in the army. They eat dogs over in Korea, that is where she got her name. I am not so imaginative, but we needed desert, and I love Brownies, that is where he got his name (although he is more white than brown). We also used to have a cat named Soda Pop (Complete Lunch) LOL
; she come up missing last Easter Sunday.

misty7850

My son's bird Sam looking at our freshwater tank. They recently Moved to Rhode Island. Boy do we miss them.

mwaraxa

Hey misty. How are ferrats as a pet? I've always kinda wanted one and i think i might actually get one or 2 within the next year or so. What are the pro's and more importantly the cons of a ferrat?

misty7850

The ferrets are actually my husbands babies... There is alot of work involved with them. The cage has to be cleaned almost daily. Ferrets even with their scent glands removed can still get a musky smell so they have to be bathed a couple times a week. We have ours in a large cage, and have the plastic tunnels attached around the outer cage. They love to crawl in the tunnels. They are fun to play with and watch. We do let them out of the cage to play, but must keep a close eye on them as they can get into the smallest places and can take forever to find them. We take them to the park also to play, they draw alot of attention there. Everyone loves to come pet them.

jacknjill

ive always thought ferrets were cool. do you walk them on leashes?
anywyas, here is one of my cats loooking at the tank

misty7850

Everyone has some cool looking pet friends. Yes we do walk the ferrets on leashes. we use a leash with a Y... one part of the Y goes to one ferrets harness and the other part goes to the other ferrets harness. They take turns pulling each other around. One gets lazy and wants to sit while the other wants to run... They are so funny... LOL