Post Your Rare Fish Pics

ryebread

ryebread, how do i go about getting a mudskipper like that?
Go steal it from my local aquarium. They have several so pick me one up as well........I want one. :)

selarman

what kind of lion is that? I haven't seen one with colors like that before.
125 Gallon (fuzzy Dwarf Lion, Snowflake Eel, Dogface Puffer, Red Volitan Lion)

ryebread

how much do they cost?
I dunno. But, if you take my advice.........they are free!;)
what kind of lion is that? I haven't seen one with colors like that before.
That is an elusive photoshop Lion. I messed around with the colors on the lion.......pretty neat looking. :)

novice150

Ryebread: I just wanted to comment on your photography skills. Very nice:D Again, I offer, if your ever in Denver, please come shoot my black tip:D

fbihunter

AUSTRAILIAN HARLEQUIN TUSK FISH.
Housed with Niger trigger
Lunare Wrasse
Cow Fish
Pixie Hawk Fish
Huma Huma Trigger

justchillin

rye: just wondering what kind of eel that is?
from the pic it looks alot like mine which was originally sold to me about 3.5 years ago as a sfe but was later told it was a mexican dragon (aka jeweled moray)...
do you know for sure the correct name?

rye bread you have a golden puffer too. mine is already done with it's second stage but yours isnt totally finished with it

ryebread ... hey i just got a juvenile lookdown and it seems that it doesnt want anything to do with food. what are yours eating?

ryebread

ryebread ... hey i just got a juvenile lookdown and it seems that it doesnt want anything to do with food. what are yours eating?
That is a friend of mine's lookdown. He has seven of them. What size tank do you have for your lookdown? Is the puffer in the same tank? I have seen him feed silverslides, krill, shrimp, squid.....lots of stuff. Your lookdown may not eat if it is feeling uncomfortable in a small tank.

Wow thats a nice titan trigger. How big is it that aqarium looks how large is it.Do you have any tank mates with it i heard there really really agressive. nice fish.