Problem with Nemo and Dori

xdave

Never saw the movie, didn't know what Dori was. Yes I'm familiar with Morphos (thats what we called them at the warehouse) Regal, and Hippo tangs.

ginarox

will if i can help someone, even if they call there fish nemo or dori ,,i will help the best that i can, just with the little experience i have...just cause someone calls it by a different name is not going to detour me from helping..i dont look at the professional names of the fish,,i am here to learn
and enjoy my hobby..as sure that you all are too..i am very glad that there are some on here that have alot of knowledge about this hobby...it would be very hard with out you all....have a great night....

jesikarose

I know I am newbi...But... i thought i would throw in my 2 cents... It does not matter what fish or name... If Someone say "help me"..."what did i do wrong"... Is it not in our nature to help.... If you saw a guy on the side (with a broke down blue car) on the road and he asked for help "with old Blue"...Would You stop and help or not... we dont need to be debating who we help... we are here to help all... For instance There is a guy on this website that has done eveything wrong... everybody has yelled at him... but he needs help and there are people still helping him... because he is in need of help. Period. So Just because i name my lawn mower blenny Dixie Chopper... does not mean i am dumb or got into saltwater because of nemo... It means That I care really deaply for all creatures and I talk to my fish they respond to my voice and when i walk by their tank... So

poniegirl

Originally Posted by JesikaRose
I know I am newbi...But... i thought i would throw in my 2 cents... It does not matter what fish or name... If Someone say "help me"..."what did i do wrong"... Is it not in our nature to help....
Hello, potatoe, potato. I so agree.

gen1dustin

Lets take a quick look into why Nemo's name is in fact Nemo. Clownfish AKA anemone fish......... a NEMO ne. Makes a lot of since actually maybe the common name should be changed to this since it kind of fits it better than clownfish. :cheer:
Anyone going to flame on me for that felony I commited?

poniegirl

Originally Posted by Gen1Dustin
Lets take a quick look into why Nemo's name is in fact Nemo. Clownfish AKA anemone fish......... a NEMO ne. Makes a lot of since actually maybe the common name should be changed to this since it kind of fits it better than clownfish. :cheer:
No, not for that, but that BRACKISH avitar... :hilarious oh I mean

I'm kidding, I love fantails!

gen1dustin

Originally Posted by PonieGirl
No, not for that, but that BRACKISH avitar... :hilarious oh I mean

I'm kidding, I love fantails!

Actually it is freshwater, it is a half black AOC(any other color) guppy. I lost him not to long ago I think one of my killis ate him. Pretty little guy though.

teviesfish

Originally Posted by aquatics24
ya. ive noticed that too its funny
Like when nemo swam up the tube? i have heard many people say their fish does this. just little things like that in the movie that i noticed

J

jdragunas

my clown used to swim up over the top of my return from my wet/dry and like "jump" down in front of it and he'd get blown away into the tank, and he kept doing it over and over and over again. I have a video of him doing it for like 5 minutes. It was the cutest darned thing ever!!!

clown boy

Originally Posted by Gen1Dustin
I researched that. It actually was in honor of Captian Nemo from 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.

gen1dustin

Originally Posted by Clown Boy
I researched that. It actually was in honor of Captian Nemo from 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.
Yeah whoever that is.

gen1dustin

Originally Posted by Clown Boy
That's what I thought too.

It's some other underwater Disney movie from a while back.
Awwww, I thought it was some cool old person that ruled the sea in real life. I thought I had a pretty good guess with that.