Project you can't have...

rotarymagic

yeah its ok... I was getting worried though hahaha on a side note I got everything that needs to be glued down... glued down..

mboswell1982

looooookkkkiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn good jr, i like, i likes it aLOT lol, when u goin on vacation? imma come steal your tank

rotarymagic

I'd probably recommend to people to not do alot of things I do.... I'm a big risk taker and gambler... you know any other "idiots" not running a skimmer on a sps tank? hahaha. I'll put in the cocoworm and fish tomorrow, I wanna make sure that the glue cures alittle first.
I just noticed that I really didn't get any pics of the orange digi.. oh well you guys have seen a million of those hahaha.

rotarymagic

I will definitely get some good pics tomorrow or friday... these crappy cellphone pics don't really show the leng sy, chili pepper, rainbow, or sunny delight monti's correctly.. same with the cyphastreas...

cal559

Originally Posted by Rotarymagic
http:///forum/post/2871749
I will definitely get some good pics tomorrow or friday... these crappy cellphone pics don't really show the leng sy, chili pepper, rainbow, or sunny delight monti's correctly.. same with the cyphastreas...
They named a monti(sunny delight) after orange juice...lol...