Project you can't have...

rotarymagic

Originally Posted by mboswell1982
http:///forum/post/2855307
LOL hmmmm, what should the wages be, i gotta have my 40g breeder and 20g long before u 144 is stocked :p

lol.. you don't wanna take that bet.. because if I was under the gun, it'd be plumbed tomorrow LOL...
and remember I always have rock and sand cookin... LOTS of it...
I could have it ready for fish in 2 weeks or less..

mboswell1982

LOL so true, dude, i wanna get this crap set up so bad its not even funny, but, bills do come first, unfortunately LOL but, we're hopin to get things ready an paid up so that we can get the tanks shortly after christmas

rotarymagic

http:///forum/post/2855312
LOL so true, dude, i wanna get this crap set up so bad its not even funny, but, bills do come first, unfortunately LOL but, we're hopin to get things ready an paid up so that we can get the tanks shortly after christmas
yeah I got stuff I gotta pay for too... but if the bet was larger than the sum of my bills, I'd do it.
Hell this nano is costing a crap load...
$640 so far and it'll be another $30 or so for the mag 5 and $10 for the screen for my algae scrubber.
Then I gotta get me a clean up crew.. probably gonna have 5 nice nassarius snails, 5 ceriths, 5 astreas, 1 turbo snail, 1 fire shrimp.
I do possibly want to get an orange or purple linkia again like i used to have in my 20long way back when.
I'm still deciding if I want to chance a dwarf moray eel with an open top... my yellow assessor isn't a jumper, already tested him.
I dunno what other fish I want.. lol..

mboswell1982

LOL well, we're sittin on about 6 grand worth of bills before jess will let me get the tanks, they gotta be paid off, so, bills come first LOL

rotarymagic

http:///forum/post/2855316
LOL well, we're sittin on about 6 grand worth of bills before jess will let me get the tanks, they gotta be paid off, so, bills come first LOL
wow... yeah that's quite a bit... get that stuff knocked out..

mboswell1982

working on it working on it lol the nice thing about having to wait though is that sale at ***** on tanks LOL u cant really beat 60 bucks for a brand new 40g breeder and a brand new 20g long, both fully warrantied LOL so, waiting is good, plus, it lets me decide what all we're gonna get, and have it all lined out, priced, and everything :D im good at doin that kinda stuff, spending money that is LOL

mboswell1982

lol what exactly am i customizing besides the aquascaping on this build :p im still debating on what size pump to go with, not sure on that one, and the lights, well, since its not gonna be corals, im just gonna go with the 36" 2x39w T5HO fixture by current usa :p its like 80 bucks LOL it might be just plain T5's not T5HO's, cant remember right now LOL

rotarymagic

http:///forum/post/2855322
lol what exactly am i customizing besides the aquascaping on this build :p im still debating on what size pump to go with, not sure on that one, and the lights, well, since its not gonna be corals, im just gonna go with the 36" 2x39w T5HO fixture by current usa :p its like 80 bucks LOL it might be just plain T5's not T5HO's, cant remember right now LOL
I'm saying if you drill it, add a sump, etc...
kalk reactors&calcium reactors can make the startup cost go up drastically.
I'm working on getting a kalk reactor and ATO going on my Tunze... gotta see how cheap I can do it though lol.

mboswell1982

ahhhh, yeah, i plan on drilling, can get that done for 10 bucks a hole though :p and i dont need a kalk thingy or a calcium thingamobob do i? since im not runnin any corals whatsoever :p its gonna be straight up fowlr LOL
what size pump would u recommend? and should 2 koralia 1's be enough? or should i go a lil bit bigger?

rotarymagic

http:///forum/post/2855325
ahhhh, yeah, i plan on drilling, can get that done for 10 bucks a hole though :p and i dont need a kalk thingy or a calcium thingamobob do i? since im not runnin any corals whatsoever :p its gonna be straight up fowlr LOL
what size pump would u recommend? and should 2 koralia 1's be enough? or should i go a lil bit bigger?
2 koralia 1s may work ok.

mboswell1982

should i maybe bump thatup to k-2's? or go with 3 k-1's? and what size pump? im gonna say a mag 7 wont be enough, maybe go with a mag 9.5? or should i go all the way up to a mag 12? i want lots of flow in my tank lol i dont want em struggling to swim init, but i do want to have lots of flow

rotarymagic

picked up my aquamedic doser... so I'll be able to at least dose Kalkwasser even if I don't have a reactor/stirrer yet.
Drain side is glued in... gotta attach the screen and mount the turf scrubber light then pick up my mag 5 tomorrow and finish the return side plumbing.
possibly filling with water tomorrow...