PS3 owners? How were you able to get yours?

nigerbang

ohh yeah thats right..You were sitting right here next to me when I put them on the site...Thats right I forgot....Thats why when I picked my ps3 up on the 17th I had a guy offer $1000 for it...But then again I almost forgot you were the person standing next to me all day...Some ppl are willing to pay it at christmas when none are available...Supply/Demand..The ppl who do pay that are morons...Why not just wait..The PS3 wont even be able to showcase full potentienal(SP) for a year or so..and they are going to have alot of problems with them..to early on release..and its going to hurt their sale, so they ppl that are willing to pay obscene amounts are going to regret it...but your right...All the news and papers and ppl are together in one giant lie just to try to prove you wrong..If you dont believe that ppl are willing to be morons and pay $1000 for one your are sadly misinformed...

whitey

Originally Posted by NigerBang
ohh yeah thats right..You were sitting right here next to me when I put them on the site...Thats right I forgot....Thats why when I picked my ps3
up on the 17th I had a guy offer $1000 for it...But then again I almost forgot you were the person standing next to me all day...Some ppl are willing to pay it at christmas when none are available...Supply/Demand..The ppl who do pay that are morons...Why not just wait..The PS3 wont even be able to showcase full potentienal(SP) for a year or so..and they are going to have alot of problems with them..to early on release..and its going to hurt their sale, so they ppl that are willing to pay obscene amounts are going to regret it...but your right...All the news and papers and ppl are together in one giant lie just to try to prove you wrong..If you dont believe that ppl are willing to be morons and pay $1000 for one your are sadly misinformed...

You said you sold PS2's for $1700, not PS3's. PS2's at Christmas the year they came out did not come close to $1700, and yes I do know, I had several.
So you're flat wrong. You can argue it all day, but no one here believes you so what's the point?
And no one has actually completed a transaction for a PS3 over $3000, probably not even close. Show me the link to the auction. The link must include the positive feedback for both parties which will show it was actually completed. You can't do it.
End of story.
Cheers.

nigerbang

I am so glad to know that you on top of all my tranactions...I need you for an accountant..I am so happy that you KNOW my business unlike I do..So have fun in your distorted reality where you are always right...,seems more like your not really...you just kinda throw stuff out there to try and get people worked up...so I wont play your little games and let you try and sucker me in like you have done some many other...I will be the adult in the situation...

whitey

Originally Posted by NigerBang
I am so glad to know that you on top of all my tranactions...I need you for an accountant..I am so happy that you KNOW my business unlike I do..So have fun in your distorted reality where you are always right...,seems more like your not really...you just kinda throw stuff out there to try and get people worked up...so I wont play your little games and let you try and sucker me in like you have done some many other...I will be the adult in the situation...

Okay.

You find that link yet that shows I'm wrong?

windmill

Righty-O, that was fun.
Now that Whitey has made it abundantly clear that his opinions are fact and that anything he doubts hasn't, can't and won't ever happen; we can move on.
Anybody have any luck last weekend, "black friday" in particular? For the first time in my life I actually joined in on the consumer circus for that

[hr]
day. I woke up at almost six, got to my local gamestop about a half hour before they opened, and being the thirtieth-some-odd person in line sat down on the cold, hard concrete to wait. I scan the horizon of the large shopping center gamestop sits in and notice the sun barely illuminating it's corner of the sky. I had never thought the vast ocean of concrete occupying a square mile or so of this center could ever be full on any given day - even Christmas Eve. But I was wrong. I had never before seen so many people doing something they didn't want to do at a time when even military personel would be sleeping. Psychopaths.
Anyways, I wait for about 20 minutes until the manager pokes his head out the door to yell there were 6 Wiis and 1 PS3. If I were smart, I woulda just went home, but no - I was desperate. I stopped by Best Buy, 2 Wal-Marts, Target, Toys'r'us, Sam's Club and a SpecialFX game exchange (everything within about 30 or so miles) with no luck. So I went home, defeated and with no new toys.
So I'm desperate, I'd do about anything to get my hands on either a Wii or a PS3. And currently, considering I inherited a year's salary, I could
buy one from that evil auction site without any worry about price. But I have common sense, I know and respect the value of a dollar, and I came from poverty; so I can't and won't let myself. Last time I checked, there was like 15 pages of PS3 listings. I hope the rest, atleast the majority of those listed, don't sell. I sincerely hope my fellow humans aren't stupid or desperate enough to buy them or even bid on them (all those imbeciles should already have one). I have a wish that all those who try to auction their PS3's, especially those who bought more than 1, don't get to sell them at their immoral, greedy price and have to either re-list them (which I think costs money), get stuck with them, or have to sell them at below MSRP to get rid of them. That might teach those money-sluts, at the very least it'd be rightfull retribution to those true fans who only wanted 1 system for their personal use - not greedy financial gain.
I'm still lookin for a frickin Wii though. The hope that one of those might be had before x-mas is still with me.

whitey

Originally Posted by windmill
Righty-O, that was fun.
Now that Whitey has made it abundantly clear that his opinions are fact and that anything he doubts hasn't, can't and won't ever happen; we can move on.
Anybody have any luck last weekend, "black friday" in particular? For the first time in my life I actually joined in on the consumer circus for that

[hr]
day. I woke up at almost six, got to my local gamestop about a half hour before they opened, and being the thirtieth-some-odd person in line sat down on the cold, hard concrete to wait. I scan the horizon of the large shopping center gamestop sits in and notice the sun barely illuminating it's corner of the sky. I had never thought the vast ocean of concrete occupying a square mile or so of this center could ever be full on any given day - even Christmas Eve. But I was wrong. I had never before seen so many people doing something they didn't want to do at a time when even military personel would be sleeping. Psychopaths.
Anyways, I wait for about 20 minutes until the manager pokes his head out the door to yell there were 6 Wiis and 1 PS3. If I were smart, I woulda just went home, but no - I was desperate. I stopped by Best Buy, 2 Wal-Marts, Target, Toys'r'us, Sam's Club and a SpecialFX game exchange (everything within about 30 or so miles) with no luck. So I went home, defeated and with no new toys.
So I'm desperate, I'd do about anything to get my hands on either a Wii or a PS3. And currently, considering I inherited a year's salary, I could
buy one from that evil auction site without any worry about price. But I have common sense, I know and respect the value of a dollar, and I came from poverty; so I can't and won't let myself. Last time I checked, there was like 15 pages of PS3 listings. I hope the rest, atleast the majority of those listed, don't sell. I sincerely hope my fellow humans aren't stupid or desperate enough to buy them or even bid on them (all those imbeciles should already have one). I have a wish that all those who try to auction their PS3's, especially those who bought more than 1, don't get to sell them at their immoral, greedy price and have to either re-list them (which I think costs money), get stuck with them, or have to sell them at below MSRP to get rid of them. That might teach those money-sluts, at the very least it'd be rightfull retribution to those true fans who only wanted 1 system for their personal use - not greedy financial gain.
I'm still lookin for a frickin Wii though. The hope that one of those might be had before x-mas is still with me.

Take a shot at me, then cry for 10 minutes about how desperate
you are for a video game system. Funniest thing I've seen online today.
Thank you for that.

windmill

You're a tard whitey.
You bring nothing to this conversation but a pain in the ass.
Go bother mommy or someone who might care you exist.....insignificant twit.

whitey

Originally Posted by windmill
You're a tard whitey.
You bring nothing to this conversation but a pain in the ass.
Go bother mommy or someone who might care you exist.....insignificant twit.

Resorting to name calling huh?
Who's the child?
Thanks again for the laugh.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
The "shot" will be out the door for the both of you, if don't stop arguing like children.
Lets stick to the topic, which doesn't include calling others liars. No one on this forum is all-knowing (except moderators, of course)...ligthen up, please.

petjunkie

More importantly, was anyone was else ticked they missed the XBOX360 for $100 on amazon on Friday. Thought my boyfriend was going to kill me when I told him about that as if I knew ahead of time and just didn't mention it. Anyone with either system and the high-def player? Reviews?

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Originally Posted by petjunkie
More importantly, was anyone was else ticked they missed the XBOX360 for $100 on amazon on Friday. Thought my boyfriend was going to kill me when I told him about that as if I knew ahead of time and just didn't mention it. Anyone with either system and the high-def player? Reviews?
Why in the world did you tell me this! I just dropped $400 at Best Buy! Double kill. :mad:

yimmy

Whitey i will post the article about ps3 price...they were going for that much. http://joeceo.blogspot.com/2006/02/h...-ps3

[hr]
.html
that is just a link to a website about people when the 360 and ps3 how they were making prophets. I don't blame you for not believing me becuase it seems bogus that someone would pay for it, just search on google and you will see. Everyone is wrong every now and then, believe me...you should see my grades.

yimmy

also go onto google and type most expensive ps3 on ---- and you will see plenty. There was one that went 39000, alll of the prophets went to the redcross. Now they are only going 100 or so bucks more than if you got one at best buy or something, but they were insane before

johnbob

Well I saw them go that high but whether or not the were actually paid that amount is a different story. I think if you bid on something you should have to pay. But did you guys see the couple that got $50,000 for 3 tickle me elmos?

demartini

Originally Posted by Johnbob
did you guys see the couple that got $50,000 for 3 tickle me elmos?
who told you that??

watson3

Have 360 and PS3 on my Samsung, and the PS3 is incredible on Hi-Def...360 is not as great, but a little difference..