Putting Faces to the Names

jasonmarc

Let's see if I can get this to work right. Me and one of the bosses of the house. I'm in the middle... back

It was a long hard day, but worth it

1knight164

Originally Posted by rolling_g
If you guys want I can take a pic of the engine its a stroked 351 to a 427
Please do! Love them muscle cars...rrrrrrr

poniegirl

Originally Posted by Russy Pelican
Me? I never considered what "breed" I am. I guess uber-honkey! Just kidding, the dog is a vizsla, beautiful dog but incredibly high strung. Belongs to an ex. I have an American and an English bulldog... more my speed!

We have two German Shorthaired Pointers that have that same look in their eyes (the dog?)! Very high-strung. Cannot run them enough!

richarl5

Originally Posted by NYHCx516x
haha, actually, i didnt go with sonic, his name is Agador (taken from Hank Azaria's charater in The Birdcage).

awesome choice!

poniegirl

Originally Posted by saltysails
JJ Harrison you are very handsome
and we appreciate you! Happy New Year to you and yours.

richarl5

Well, here's an old pic (more than a year) b/c my camera is dead. I guess I'll add my other love too.. :joy:

aw2x3

Me and my wonderful girlfriend (another fish nerd), this past New Years...just a few short days ago. Can we say...drunk!!

Originally Posted by AW2x3
Me and my wonderful girlfriend (another fish nerd), this past New Years...just a few short days ago. Can we say...drunk!!
You are probably the only person on here who I just for some reason imagined as his avatar. Many of your quotes (such as the cowboy set for Xmas) were just hysterical when picturing George Jefferson typing them out.

sharkboy13

Originally Posted by AW2x3

hey AW whos that in the background opening the fridge....